Looking to practice ASL and make friends over skype

HeyI'd like to join in on that I am also learning ASL. Trying to improve myself. Help Please!!!

I'd love to make vp chat buds to help me stay sharp.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Skype is Sarahhappy02 :D I'm in ASL 2 classes and would love to practice and just chat with other people in sign who enjoy sign language as much as I do

Hello I'm newly deaf and trying to learn asl. I practice on my own and have a few friends on glide I practice with. If you have glide my ID MLB ARPJ if your interested

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Skype is Sarahhappy02 :D I'm in ASL 2 classes and would love to practice and just chat with other people in sign who enjoy sign language as much as I do

Hi I am also learning asl but on my own. I wanted to ask you if you have an app called glide?

I am also trying to find someone to practice with. I am currently being schooled by a privet tutor who is deaf. She is my dogs groomer, but due to her work hours she said I should find someone to practice with. So far I just know my alphabet, and numbers, and a few words. today's lesson was on Numbers 1- 50
Mother
Father
Brother
Sister
Grand mother and father
Day
Alphabet
Onion rings
And how to say money prices

YES AND NO
Dollar and money
Cents

I am willing to practice with you. I am relearning how to sign. I have 2 privet 1 on 1 sessions a week with my tutor. She wants me to practice and what better way then with someone who is also learning. If you are interested let me know. I am often up late and I am free most days.

HeyI'd like to join in on that I am also learning ASL. Trying to improve myself. Help Please!!!
I am also looking to practice. If you are interested let me know.
The only times I am not free to practice is Tuesdays, and Thursdays. All other days I am pretty much free. I even stay up late so a time difference will not be a problem.
If you or anyone is interested my email is

Native1queen@hotmail.com
Just put want to practice ASL in the subject Line and we can set up a Skype call or something. I think there is even a phone video thing called hangouts I think that allows calls with video that we can use if you like.

Hello I'm newly deaf and trying to learn asl. I practice on my own and have a few friends on glide I practice with. If you have glide my ID MLB ARPJ if your interested

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app
I am willing to practice with you if you like. Maybe we can help one another.

May I ask, what is Glide?

Glide is a video messaging app. It is great you can send videos clips to a person and when the person has time they can reply back to you with a video it's pretty cool and it's a free app.

Hey!! I'm learning asl over the internet, and would love a Skype buddy to practice with. I can hold a conversation as far as I know, but I am definitely not fluent. My Skype is Adrianna.nicholle.bush. If I'm online, feel free to call! I'm homeschooled and always home, so it won't be a bother.

Hey I'm always looking for people to Skype with as well! I'm HOH and I'm in the process of learning but I am pretty fluent my Skype name is Geena Cantalupo if anyone wants to chat!

Hi I am in ASL II and also looking for someone to skype with and become more fluent. In the process of setting up a new skype account.

Hey guys! I'm always looking for people to chat with, I'm pretty proficient in signing if anyone wants to Skype, my name is Geena Cantalupo

Back