Looking to meet deaf/hoh friends

SamanthaE

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Samantha. I am 26 and hearing. I am not new to sign but I would love to improve while making friends. I love watching movies, music and learning about cultures. Look forward to making friends

Hi, I'm Samantha. I am 26 and hearing. I am not new to sign but I would love to improve while making friends. I love watching movies, music and learning about cultures. Look forward to making friends
Hi Samantha! I’m Alana, I’m 24 and am in the same boat as you. I’m currently studying to become an ASL interpreter and would also love to improve while meeting new people with the same passion for ASL. If you want to set up a virtual meeting, let me know!

Hi Samantha! I’m Alana, I’m 24 and am in the same boat as you. I’m currently studying to become an ASL interpreter and would also love to improve while meeting new people with the same passion for ASL. If you want to set up a virtual meeting, let me know!
That would be cool. My sign is a bit rough though.

Hello Alana,
I can help,I’m Deaf and know lots of sign language.Would you like to meet sometime?

Hi Samantha! Are you still looking for a signing friend? I'm 25 and would love to have a signing friend to work with!

Hi Alana! Are you still wanting to meet new people? I am also studying to become an ASL Interpreter, but my signing is rough so you gotta work with me haha!

Back