Looking to Chat!

Cheye

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

My name is Cheye and I am a Hearing ASLII student in South Carolina looking for people to chat/sign with.

Some things about me (in case anyone wants to know):

I am a twenty-one-year-old English major with a minor in secondary education. I have a cat, a girlfriend, and a love for photography and naps.

If you want to link up on social media message me!

Hey, everyone!

My name is Cheye and I am a Hearing ASLII student in South Carolina looking for people to chat/sign with.

Some things about me (in case anyone wants to know):

I am a twenty-one-year-old English major with a minor in secondary education. I have a cat, a girlfriend, and a love for photography and naps.

If you want to link up on social media message me!

My name is Jas, I am hearing but I plan to continue learning asl in college this fall. I began in high school and would enjoy some extra guidance. You can add me on Snapchat if youd like: the.snickers (i know its funny lol)

hey I am Hannah.... I can hear .....it’s just I feel yu people can listen with your hearts...I wanna make friends with yu guys

Hi! I'm Emily. I'm hard of hearing (late deafened) and I'm also taking ASL classes (online). I am an English major as well

Hi! I'm Emily. I'm hard of hearing (late deafened) and I'm also taking ASL classes (online). I am an English major as well

Hey, Emily!
Are you literary criticism or creative writing??
I'd love to talk sometime. If you want to add me on FB or on Snapchat or something let me know.

My name is Jas, I am hearing but I plan to continue learning asl in college this fall. I began in high school and would enjoy some extra guidance. You can add me on Snapchat if youd like: the.snickers (i know its funny lol)

Added you!

My name is Barbara Turner. I'm looking for my brother in law. If you know BRIAN DAVIS. Please let him know there is a family emergency. And for him to contact me immediately. We have no idea where he is. Somewhere in the Richmond, Va. area. There has been a death in family and am desperately seeking him. If you know him PLEASE, PLEASE relay message. Thank you.

I don't know Brian Davis, I'm sorry. And hello guys, I'm Virginia, partially hearing (hearing aid on one ear). Bachelor's degree in journalism, currently freelance writer. Nice to meet you all!

Hey, Emily!
Are you literary criticism or creative writing??
I'd love to talk sometime. If you want to add me on FB or on Snapchat or something let me know.
I am double majoring in English Literature and English Education! I have a minor in creative writing as well

Back