Looking to chat with people :)

Cordeliet

Reaction score
Hello~

My name's Amanda and I'm currently in ASL 4. Preferably I'd like to be able to try chatting and make friends with those who are Deaf/HoH. However, it would be good to find others to practice with that are currently taking ASL as well :)

Thanks! :wave:

Last edited:
I'm looking to practice im on glide and skype. my Glide ID is MLG ARPJ and my skype is gabbie_love89

Sent from my SM-T520 using AllDeaf App mobile app

my skype is kitty.cat2121 just put in the info when you add me that you are from all deaf so I know you arent some creeper lol

Hello~

My name's Amanda and I'm currently in ASL 4. Preferably I'd like to be able to try chatting and make friends with those who are Deaf/HoH. However, it would be good to find others to practice with that are currently taking ASL as well :)

Thanks! :wave:

Welcome to the All Deaf forum! :welcome: Why did you get involved with ASL? I like to ask hearing people why they decided to take ASL I then subsequently fall in love with ASL. :)

Welcome to the All Deaf forum! :welcome: Why did you get involved with ASL? I like to ask hearing people why they decided to take ASL I then subsequently fall in love with ASL. :)

Sorry for my EXTREMELY late response to your question, but here goes:

Funny thing is, I originally wanted to become a Japanese interpreter. I grew up playing video games (still do) and watching anime (still also), so I came to become really interested in things pertaining to Japan. I really like the Japanese language, so I thought it'd be cool to work with that.

So, on a silly note - I decided to express my interest on Facebook about my desire to become a Japanese interpreter. Oddly enough, someone I know suggested ASL. I never thought about it before, but when I looked into it I fell in love with it :)

Looking to practice

Hello, Amanda.

My name is Monica Vargas! I've been studing for a short period of time but I'm really interested on chating. My Skype account is: monievargas.

If you're looking to practice with a beginner, here I am!! :)

Greetings.

Back