Looking to buy new car!

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
Alright, I am an owner of a Smart ForTwo Pure Coupe and am needing a slightly bigger car. I still want something small compact and economic. So far I have looked at the Ford Fiesta, Nissan Versa, and Nissan Cube. I really like the Cube and Fiesta but, the price of them is slightly out of my price range as I only paid $15K for my Smart after Tax&Title. Anyone have another car they may suggest you think is really awesome? Thanks!

What about the Honda Fit? I think it's less than $15k.

i am not sure she think 15k! I am not sure pretty car about

Does it have to be a new car? If you look for a one or two year old used model, you really get the most for your money, as the previous owner took most of the hit of early depreciation. $15,000 can easily get you a Nissan Versa, for instance, which should run about 11 - 14,000 or so, depending on model and options.

If you haven't yet, you might try checking edmunds.com for car prices and reviews. Lots and lots of good information there.

Two of my Deaf friends own Honda Fit (both manuals) and they love it. One of my hearing friend (manual) had one for around 1 year and trade with ford focus 11 due manual clutch worn out and suspension system noise and only 30k miles.

Seriously, a mini that only does 35mpg, my mother just bought a Peugeot 107 that does 70mpg.

how about a Lotus Elise 1.8L and bloody fast and lots fun!
148mph in 30seconds woot

Yet they sell the German Mini? Weird country. lol
because they are good cars. Peugeot / Renos are not long lasting vehicles, same concept with Fiat. We don't even have OPEL cars here, but I heard they are in same family as GM/Saturn. Now US are accepting Fiat 500 models only.

Scion xB is for you?

DSCN1566.jpg

I am in shopping for a new car myself too, thinking about toyota tacoma, they are cheaper to fix. But problem right now is the parts are hard to get from Japan (u know earthquakes and tsumani and nuke.)I depend on what my son said about those cars, cheaper to fix or expenisve to fix. We own ford truck 2008, oh my gosh sooo expenisve to repair, we love it but this time I am buying a car for myself.

I am in shopping for a new car myself too, thinking about toyota tacoma, they are cheaper to fix. But problem right now is the parts are hard to get from Japan (u know earthquakes and tsumani and nuke.)I depend on what my son said about those cars, cheaper to fix or expenisve to fix. We own ford truck 2008, oh my gosh sooo expenisve to repair, we love it but this time I am buying a car for myself.

cheaper to fix. but how about expensive to fill it up?

Back