Looking for Terps

TXgolfer

Dream Weaver
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all. It’s been a while. I am looking for Terps for an event on the South Carolina coast. I’m striking out, online. Can anybody recommend an agency?

Hi all. It’s been a while. I am looking for Terps for an event on the South Carolina coast. I’m striking out, online. Can anybody recommend an agency?

May seems weird but check your hearing and speech centers. They may have resources or even provide them outright. My does provide ASL interpreters and that where the Community College "outsource" if they are "low" on "in house" ones.

You could also load up the search engine and look for that online like "how to get ASL interpreters for a public event" or something.

That is what I have been doing. So far, no luck.

Try to type "Deaf Interpreter Agency South Carolina" in google search. You might see the list of the addresses. I see an agency near Charleston, South Carolina.

I had NO idea what you meant when you said "Terps?" lol I thought you were saying something about someone is a terp or something along them lines. buwahahha! silly me. I didnt read your comment correct. :lol:

I know Reba from this forum can no longer do it but might she have some contacts to check with?

Back