Looking For Soul Mate

You should have titled this "I'm looking for soul, mate." Even though this is a deaf forum, some of us still remember Ray Charles, Otis Redding, Etta James. Start there.

more likely e-soulmate, join some local social events to find a real soulmate

Hey! Look, sole mates!!!!

New-Leather-Shoes-Sole-Leisure-Sole-Driver-Shoes-Sole-Rubber-Sole-YX03-.jpg

2nd.. not need to leave your phone number here cuz your cell phone will be ringing all night unless you are deaf and you have unlimited data so help yourself then ;)

I like how people who do this think that they're going to get positive responses..... Why don't they ever think that scary types will contact them?

That phone is located in North Dakota. Never been there before. Must be lonely up there?

That phone is located in North Dakota. Never been there before. Must be lonely up there?
Lots of activists, Native Americans, construction crews, and media people up there right now.

It would probably help to introduce yourself first. How could anyone be a soul mate to an unknown entity?
Yea....whoever say that without introducing themselves is just....plain creepy. and most possibly a trap trying to find someone is stupid to even fall for it 'cause I know some people think Deaf people are dumb when it's not really the case. I know not all Deaf people are dumb, yet I've met SOME Deaf people who are literally too stupid to insult. But other Deaf people I've met who are pretty much smarter than me so...it really depends on who would fall for it. (indeed a pretty stupid one would)

Back