Looking for someone to sign with

Graciesigns0011

Reaction score
Hi, I am a hearing asl student and I am looking for deaf individuals to converse with via video calling, facetime, skype etc. I am not a fast signer and am looking to improve my signing so any constructive criticism and feedback would be very welcomed.

I can help! Please message back if you're interested. And if ever you are, please put what timezone you are in too. Thanks!
Hey thanks! I am in am the eastern standard timezone. Also, I'm not quite sure how this site works yet. Is there a private messaging feature or do you just reply to threads?

Sorry for the late reply, but there is a private messaging feature on this site. I'll chat back there. :)

Also looking! I'm hearing but I don't want to be ignorant anymore
Also looking! I'm hearing but I don't want to be ignorant anymore.
Hi thanks for the reply! I don’t totally know how to navigate this site yet so sorry about that. It would be helpful if you message me to start a chat between us if you know how because I don’t. ;)

Ok cool. What video chat service do you use? I have FaceTime, Skype and
I generally use zoom, most. Heres my email melodyponderinglife@gmail.com to send a link to! Feel free to email or pm me on here. :)
Okay thanks so much! I have to see if my zoom still works but I’ll definitely get back to you. I wanted to let you know that I’m eighteen and I’m comfortable with talking to people of all ages but I want to make sure that other people are as well.

Okay thanks so much! I have to see if my zoom still works but I’ll definitely get back to you. I wanted to let you know that I’m eighteen and I’m comfortable with talking to people of all ages but I want to make sure that other people are as well.
Also, even though I just have an 1hr and 1/2 to turn in for my asl class I think I still want to continue to sign afterwards so even if I don’t get back to you immediately I will continue to need people to practice with.

Back