Looking for someone to share Valentine's Day!!

Reaction score
I'm tired of being single on Valentine's Day!! I actually have never had a guy take me out for a dinner date on Valentine's Day. I'm hoping for a change this year. I want a nice, respectful guy to take me out to dinner and maybe a movie or something else on Valentine's Day. And who knows he could be Mr. Right and the one for me!!!! So, if you are a single guy between the ages of 23 and 28 years and is in the Eastern North Carolina area, please respond!!!! :) :) :giggle: :kiss: :cuddle: :whistle: :hug:

Damn Damn Damn!!!! I way too old!!!

okay back to reality now... I think my gf might have some harsh words with me...

Ok, everybody act natural like nothing happened at all... :whistle:

Damn Damn Damn!!!! I way too old!!!

okay back to reality now... I think my gf might have some harsh words with me...

Ok, everybody act natural like nothing happened at all... :whistle:

:lol:

I am with ya, sister. I have only once had a Valentine's Day date, and that was simply because we decided to meet on Saturday and it happened to be Valentine's Day. But since I'm too old (37), a girl, and live in WI, I don't think you and I will be sharing that special day. Best of luck to ya!

I'm 28 (I lie)
I'm from northeast of SC. Is that closer enough? (I lie)
I love to spend on Valentine Day. (I lie)
Please text me, I'll love to hear from you. (I lie, it's not worth to contact me. Otherwise, good luck!)

@CHEETAH Thanks!!!! I'm sure your GF is a very lucky lady!!!! :)

@kellycat Thanks for the support!!!! I wish you the best in LOVE!!!!

@ladysolitary85 I'm sorry to hear that!!!! I wish you the best in your FUTURE LOVE!!!!

this is my first v-day alone from 6 yrs... gonna be hard, ugh :( need a distraction lol.

Lady, if it's any consolation lots of people do not celebrate this day. I'm not the most romantic guy in the world and my ex used to complain that I never did anything for valentines day... In my defense, I totally forgot about valentines day. I easily forget about holidays and birthdays unless someone reminds me. You would think after 40 years I would finally have Feb 14 down pat... but no, I still need reminded.

Oh, I hope I never develop Alzheimer, no one would believe it! LOL!

Lady, if it's any consolation lots of people do not celebrate this day. I'm not the most romantic guy in the world and my ex used to complain that I never did anything for valentines day... In my defense, I totally forgot about valentines day. I easily forget about holidays and birthdays unless someone reminds me. You would think after 40 years I would finally have Feb 14 down pat... but no, I still need reminded.

Oh, I hope I never develop Alzheimer, no one would believe it! LOL!

You must never go in stores this time of year (well, starting 12/26). :lol:

You must never go in stores this time of year (well, starting 12/26). :lol:

You are right. I don't often go shopping. Except for grocery shopping and they have specialty stuff up so long before the holiday I've learned to ignore them.

I've been taken out on many romantic dates but only once on Valentine's Day :) and that's perfectly fine with me. It's far more preferable that guys WANT to be romantic not because it's Valentine's Day and they worry they're not going to get laid if they don't buy you dinner, roses and chocolate :P

I've been taken out on many romantic dates but only once on Valentine's Day :) and that's perfectly fine with me. It's far more preferable that guys WANT to be romantic not because it's Valentine's Day and they worry they're not going to get laid if they don't buy you dinner, roses and chocolate :P

What!?!? We have to buy dinner, roses and chocolate to get laid!?!? No wonder, I've been doing it all wrong!!! :giggle:

What!?!? We have to buy dinner, roses and chocolate to get laid!?!? No wonder, I've been doing it all wrong!!! :giggle:

Well, I actually should have clarified with fat chance getting laid if you forgot Valentine's Day that your sweetie makes a big deal about. And if you didn't forget Valentine's Day, and did all the works, flowers, romance, dinner, uttering sweet nothings, chances are VERY high you will get laid and quite happily so.

^^^The day doesn't matter... celebrate over the weekend! C'mon LadyS... sounds like a terrific idea!

Gee: Valentine day -go to dance class- Latin American. 6.30 to 8.00pm After school off to visit my granddaughter-Kiera-a whole 7.

you know what I realized today? working on v-day was kinda blah, but then I decided I have friends and family. I spent my day having an awesome steak dinner with my family :) It's about love, any love in my opinion. :)

I'm 28 (I lie)
I'm from northeast of SC. Is that closer enough? (I lie)
I love to spend on Valentine Day. (I lie)
Please text me, I'll love to hear from you. (I lie, it's not worth to contact me. Otherwise, good luck!)

So made me laugh :D you are awesome!

I refuse to recognise 14 February as anything other than 14th February...

I've had 1 bf on V-Day ever (I'm 28) and I didn't buy him anything and felt super guilty about taking what he bought me...

I'm not a mooshy type person...

Back