looking for someone to interview

Hayden Miao

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Hayden, I am a hearing person and I am interested in your story!

I am a student at ArtCenter studying product design. We are designing a product for the deaf community this term and we are doing research and interviewing now. I am interested in your experience and your opinions! I am trying to find a place to help with designs.

Do you think it is possible for me to interview you? We could do Zoom, call, or text. It would take around 20 mins and would just be a few questions. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

Look around this sight first, try out world our culture, can't remember where but a place for these types of questions, otherwise we just might have fun with you:whip::iolol:

That would be $500 per 20 mins.
I am sorry I don't have that much money at this time. Do you think we can do it for a cheaper price or do you mind to do voluntarily? My apology, my English is not very good, it is not my first language.

I'm willing to get in touch with people in this community and understand their perspectives. I am willing to help (if it is possible) from a design aspect. I don't want to offend or annoy anyone. Just wondering if it is possible to get to know deaf or hard of hearing people better through a quick interview method.

I noticed from reading articles that deaf or hard of hearing people are cautious while they are biking. I think it is already dangerous to bike in CA with all the traffic rules, roads, people, and stuff. I noticed you also bike from reading others' posts. Are you interested in sharing some insights on that or other things you are interested in talking about? Anything will be valuable for me! Looking forward to your reply!

Look around this sight first, try out world our culture, can't remember where but a place for these types of questions, otherwise we just might have fun with you:whip::iolol:
Hi, thank you for the recommendation. Is "world our culture" a website? I searched online and did not find it.

I will be more than happy if we could have fun! I am reading from this forum recently and enjoying the conversations people are having here, also learned a lot! Looking forward to your reply!

Back