Looking for some friends to sign with

Rausesause69

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new here. I'm 30 and about 2 years into signing. I am rapidly losing my hearing and will be completely deaf in about 5 years. Looking for some friends to sign with.

Hey! I'm new here. I'm 30 and about 2 years into signing. I am rapidly losing my hearing and will be completely deaf in about 5 years. Looking for some friends to sign with.
Hi, I am in my early 20’s and had my ear canals removed. I am learning ASL. I would like to connect with you and we can practice ASL sometime :)

Hi my name is tunni. Do u live in Tampa Fl? I know sign language but not too expert as deaf people. I am almost deaf. Lost alot of hearing. I wear two hearing g aids. I am blind in one eye also. I am female ,51 yrs old but look very young. I taught some signs to my nephew and niece since they were born. Sorry to hear that you will be deaf in near future. I can be your friend. My mom passed away last year. It was unexpected. I don't have anyone whom I can use sign language often. I have a deaf friend who lives in Brandon but she don't drive long distance. I can meet u if u live nearby. I don't drive either. Tunniray@yahoo. Com or text at 8131046457

Back