looking for people to practice with in Renton, Washington

Kaja

Reaction score
Hey kaja is looking for people to practice with at the the fairwood library, anyone in the renton washington area, if you are interested please let me know. I'll see what I can do I have to talk to the library.

i've spoke to the library, we can rent one of the meeting rooms once a month. I'm looking for highschool students and older at best. possably we can meet other places depending on the results of this post.

Hey kaja is looking for people to practice with at the the fairwood library, anyone in the renton washington area, if you are interested please let me know. I'll see what I can do I have to talk to the library.

i've spoke to the library, we can rent one of the meeting rooms once a month. I'm looking for highschool students and older at best. possably we can meet other places depending on the results of this post.

Hope the rental is cheap. Usually the libraries here would let you use their meeting rooms for free.

yes the library and Fairwood is free I asked. they said we would rent it once a month and then I'm hoping possably to meet at Starbucks the new one near the fredmyers I think it's accross from the windies in Renton-kent area.

Back