Looking for more deaf and hoh friends

Tdawson

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Tina, and I am looking for more deaf and hard of hearing friends. It’s been a while since I have been out into the community here where I live. I am in Fort Worth, TX and was wondering if there was anyone I could talk to and make a new friend today. Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Tina, and I am looking for more deaf and hard of hearing friends. It’s been a while since I have been out into the community here where I live. I am in Fort Worth, TX and was wondering if there was anyone I could talk to and make a new friend today. Thanks!
I really can’t remember if I contacted you before or not. But anyway I’m Deaf and interested in meeting you.When would you like to meet? Please let me know.

Hi Tina! I'm HOH and used to lived at D.A.C. in Dallas Texas. I'm also very knowledgeable in ASL and almost forget my name is Jamie. So I can communicate with you on my Purple VP at 513 464 9074.

Hi Tina! I'm HOH and used to lived at D.A.C. in Dallas Texas. I'm also very knowledgeable in ASL and almost forget my name is Jamie. So I can communicate with you on my Purple VP at 513 464 9074.
Hello I’m Korey .I’m Deaf.I would love to be your friend.

Hi everyone sorry it took me a while to reply. I lost my log in. I am flattered you want to be my friend. But I am not looking for dating.

I am looking for new friends too myself. Unfortunately I am too far from you however i dont mind chatting online if you dont mind either :)

Back