Looking for home system

SherryCherish

Reaction score
I hope one of y'all helping me out. I been tried use goggle. Nothing I'm looking for. Anyway I'm looking for notification system for deaf in the house installion. Please give me some websites here, thanks :)

What you looking excatly? Fire alarm system? Door bell? Or what?

I hope one of y'all helping me out. I been tried use goggle. Nothing I'm looking for. Anyway I'm looking for notification system for deaf in the house installion. Please give me some websites here, thanks :)

all of them.. (doorbell, theif, sounds, baby cryier, fire alarm, carbon m., etc) not alermmaster i'm look for wall installion

Ahh I got it what you meant...I am not sure...my DHB made homemade doorbell and phone flash (we don't use the phone anyway just VP :) ) And we bought fire alarm which that is hard wired (means it is wired in the house not plug). So we are looking for more too...baby crier that's what we needed the other one we had is such phucking crap!

i'm drooling over Extreme Makeover house, they got installation for deaf.. I was like wish i have one LOL, but i need website.

I understand, but the problem is limited production for these speciality products almost ALWAYS have higher price tag. There is no way they would become cheap UNLESS more people wants to buy it. It is all based on cost on production, they aren't cheap.

heck yea. surely is but i know its expensive.

Please HELP me here!

Ohhhh 2 of my friends have that but I dunno what is the name call :) .. I dont talk to them for long time .. :)

Does in your hometown have deaf company I dunno what call so ask them about it maybe they will tell you??

Hey SherryCherish

I am going to ask one of my friend that I gonna email him and ask him if he know what is the call name of home system :)

no its wall installion, like wires inside the wall. and almost like Extreme MakeOver Home, they did it for deaf house, it was awesome. BUT thanks. I will keep trying looking around if i can.

no its wall installion, like wires inside the wall. and almost like Extreme MakeOver Home, they did it for deaf house, it was awesome. BUT thanks. I will keep trying looking around if i can.

ohhh ok I already emailed one of my friend so I hope I can hear from him :) .. he loves everything of alarm lol .. he did install one of my friend's house it work flashing the light from kitchen, livingroom, and bedroom something like that :) I will hear from him then let you know? :)

SherryCherrish,

It's Better Community Living
That one...

Related Extreme Makeover Home Edition Group of them who tend say bettercommuity.com last scene showing. Remmy that? That what they are doing it for help people who cannot afford expensive.. ask for help better community service. Why don't you try read whole thing information click *about us* worth it try for you gather info about it.

Wishes you great luck!

when I have family and house, I would go to RadioShack and Home Depot to get stuff build out of sratch.

SherryCherrish,

It's Better Community Living
That one...

Related Extreme Makeover Home Edition Group of them who tend say bettercommuity.com last scene showing. Remmy that? That what they are doing it for help people who cannot afford expensive.. ask for help better community service. Why don't you try read whole thing information click *about us* worth it try for you gather info about it.

Wishes you great luck!

thank you so much.. i will check in it..

when I have family and house, I would go to RadioShack and Home Depot to get stuff build out of sratch.
yikes, i'm idiot about electiricon! Hahaha! Well, i know one guy do the homemade also, but put motor, in basement to make house vibrate for doorbell, phone, and gate from his yard. Even mirrors everywhere to reflector. He is nutty lol.. but it works.

Back