Looking for friends

Marlym1231!

Reaction score
Hello, I am Marly, and I am looking for some friends!!

hi! Im asya and is hard of hearing, I'm looking for a buddy to practice ASL with over zoom. I'm hoping to head off to college for sign language and would like a little more knowledge before doing so. (I know a few signs already, but am trying to push to know more, PLZ DM me if your interested)

I’m 31years old deaf woman and I’m single and will like to meet some honest for serious relationship anywhere in the state ,I’m whiling to relocate to anywhere to be with that special man

hi! Im asya and is hard of hearing, I'm looking for a buddy to practice ASL with over zoom. I'm hoping to head off to college for sign language and would like a little more knowledge before doing so. (I know a few signs already, but am trying to push to know more, PLZ DM me if your interested)
I have sent a reply awhile ago,but any way.I’m Deaf and fluent in ASL. If your interested in my assistance.you can email me at geerkorey@gmail.com

Hello, I am Marly, and I am looking for some friends!!
Hi same here! i just joined here and was curious about the deaf community and their culture. want to make new friends who are deaf and who do ASL. i want to learn myself.

Back