Looking for friends

aweet_princess198925

Reaction score
I'm HoH in Indianapolis. Looking for friends to text with. I'm 25 year old female and I know some signing I have no one to practice with. Message me if you want to talk.

Well me too i'm looking for deaf friends that i would like to talk to you :) Sure im gonna message you!

hey I too am learning asl, it would be nice to have someone to learn with

:welcome:

Don't let those few old apples you've seen spoil the whole bunch. We are happy to have you here with us.

Hey.. how u doin. I m hard of hearing. I try upload my pic wont let post it.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using AllDeaf App mobile app

hello all I am from Wisconsin but travel a lot for work looking to make new friends and learn more ASL. HOH and my ASL is not nearly what it use to be.

Hello! I am very interested in making more HoH and deaf friends since I am an ASL interpreting major. We could help each other practice and improve our skills with the language :)

Hi :)
I'm 19 and HoH. I'm looking for friends and someone to sign with. I could help. Message me if you're interested in chatting :)

Hey! I always love new friends. :) I'm sorry that you're having troubles with some of the peeps on here. Just do me a fave and don't ever take it personally. Some people are just sourpusses! Lol. Anyway, I've seen a few of your posts, and you seem very sweet.

So hi new friend. :)

Back