Looking for friends to sign with

Wchen92

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Wandy and I'm looking for friends to sign with that will help me expand my asl. I am a new signer and am currently taking asl 2 and hope to one day become a interpreter. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Hi Wandy! I’m Sarah. I’m hard of hearing, and my hearing keeps decreasing. I have been signing for almost 4 years. I only have one friend who signs, and I’ve been looking for more. I would love to become friends and sign more with you, and teach you some things! :))

Hi!! I'm Tori. I'm hearing but learning ASL. I don't know anyone else with signing skills, and I would love to! Wanna be signing friends?

Hi! I’m Kay and I have completed asl 2. I Don’t know many people with sign skills but I would love to get to know you and become friends.

Hi Wandy! I’m Sarah. I’m hard of hearing, and my hearing keeps decreasing. I have been signing for almost 4 years. I only have one friend who signs, and I’ve been looking for more. I would love to become friends and sign more with you, and teach you some things! :))
Hi! I'm looking for someone to sign with too. Also interested in deaf culture. Please message me if you are interested! :)

Hi! I'm hearing but am inspired by the deaf culture and the beauty of ASL. Would you be interested in being signing buddies?

Hi there. My name is Wandy and I'm looking for friends to sign with that will help me expand my asl. I am a new signer and am currently taking asl 2 and hope to one day become a interpreter. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Maybe we can set up a Skype call? I am also currently taking ASL 2 and would love to have someone to practice with.

Wandy,
Where do you live? Because of Covid, I'm unable to immerse myself into the deaf community in Riverside California. I would love to make new deaf friends.

In Him,
Ed Romano.

Back