Looking for Friends to Chat with.

BlackRoseKYT2

Reaction score
I am looking to find some friends to get retrained into my deaf side, I have been accustomed to speaking and forcing myself to listen that I haven't been able to sign in a long time. I do have a video phone from Sorenson! If you do not have one and you are deaf or HOH it doesn't matter as long as you know how to sign, my friend stated they use it to communicate with me its FREE!!! I am a deaf woman, who needs to refresh my memory. I haven't had a full conversation since 2018. My family doesn't sign even though we are mostly all deaf with hearing aids lol.

Attached is an old photo of me, I haven't taken selfies in a while. I am looking for nonjudgemental people as well.

About me, I am an Aquarius, Full-Time YouTuber, Full-time College Student, and a home business owner.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 4
I am looking to find some friends to get retrained into my deaf side, I have been accustomed to speaking and forcing myself to listen that I haven't been able to sign in a long time. I do have a video phone from Sorenson! If you do not have one and you are deaf or HOH it doesn't matter as long as you know how to sign, my friend stated they use it to communicate with me its FREE!!! I am a deaf woman, who needs to refresh my memory. I haven't had a full conversation since 2018. My family doesn't sign even though we are mostly all deaf with hearing aids lol.

Attached is an old photo of me, I haven't taken selfies in a while. I am looking for nonjudgemental people as well.

About me, I am an Aquarius, Full-Time YouTuber, Full-time College Student, and a home business owner.
Where do you live? I am not a college student but we can be friends.i know sign language but not as expert as deaf people do. I am hearing impaired. I live in Wesley chapel FL. tunniray@yahoo.com

Back