looking for friends and help

Winterstoner420

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Marcey, I'm 19 and looking for someone to practice asl with. I'm having a hard time with it. I am a college student learning to practice sign.

am50real

Reaction score
Ok i understand and i will like to be your friend and i will also teach you Asl sign i will look forward to hear from you

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Marcey, I'm 19 and looking for someone to practice asl with. I'm having a hard time with it. I am a college student learning to practice sign.
Hello I am willing to be your friend,Did you get my private message. Please respond to it. I am interested in helping you.Also I created a ASL Zoom Group on Facebook that you or anyone can join. You can look it up and if your interested please let me know by emailing me at geerkorey@gmail.com.

Graciesigns0011

Reaction score
Hey there, I am also 19 and looking for a signing partner! i was gonna finish up a course of asl and I need to sign with someone ;) I live in the eastern time zone and nights are better for me but I can be more flexible ;)
Hello, my name is Marcey, I'm 19 and looking for someone to practice asl with. I'm having a hard time with it. I am a college student learning to practice

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Hey there, I am also 19 and looking for a signing partner! i was gonna finish up a course of asl and I need to sign with someone ;) I live in the eastern time zone and nights are better for me but I can be more flexible ;)
Did both of you see my reply above?

Gracesign-I sent you a private message.