Looking for deaf friends to skype with and have awesome conversations with :d

Learnoholic

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm Ana, and I'm looking for some Deaf people who I hope will be more than strangers but friends to Skype with! I'm learning ASL by myself online, not for credit or as a requirement, or because I have any relatives that are Deaf. I'm just learning it because I absolutely love the language (it's very beautiful and smooth) and love to communicate with others. Also, it's pretty fun to learn! Anyhow, I'm still a beginner, but I learn pretty quick. If you want a hearing friend that is dedicated to communicating with you in your language, send me a message! Or send me a message on Skype :) my username is learnoholic.

Hope to meet up with you soon!

Ana

Thank you all for being so kind and welcoming, I would have replied sooner but I didn't receive notifications :O BTW, I will definitely look into local Deaf events :)

And hi Alesander! That's awesome you'd like to Skype, same here! Just send me a message on my Skype (learnoholic) and we can set up a time :dance2:

You should go the deaf event. I go sometime when I don't work. The deaf event are nice and fun. It so amazing and different. I love it <3

Back