Looking For Deaf Community on Maui

sjoldgirl

Reaction score
Hi I am new to Maui, Hawaii and would like to get involved with the Deaf Community here. I am an itinerant teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Roadrunner

Reaction score
Aloha and welcome to Alldeaf! Maui's such a beautiful island..hope you'll find what you're looking for, also, enjoy your stay here in AD as well! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Donna Jenkins

Reaction score
Aloha I live here in Maui as well. Would love to get together with a deaf community to keep up on my sign language and meet friends.

sjoldgirl

Reaction score
Donna,

I am sorry to say that I moved back to Rochester, NY in June of 2008. If you want to give me your phone number. Sometime when it is not late at night and you send me a reminder message here or at sjoldgirl@yahoo.com I will try to send you a few names and email addresses.
BTW...are we paying to be on this site? If so, I need to get on here more or stop paying.

Smiles!
Susan

DDU

Reaction score
"BTW...are we paying to be on this site? If so, I need to get on here more or stop paying."
please contact me about your late payments

Bebonang

Reaction score
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Donna and Sjoldgirl. Sjoldgirl, you have not make any more posts since 2007. I do hope you can stick around more to read and post any topic to discuss or debate. Come on, Donna and Sjoldgirl, just have with us. See you around here. :wave:

Sherry Woollum

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a (hearing) student of ASL, will be visiting Maui 9/16-9/23 would love to meet some deaf friends and socialize, I really would like to continue to practice my signing. My instructor said people sign differently depending on where they are from.
Personal info I am mid 50's married, grown kids, love school and genealogy. Hope someone can meet up with me and sign with me. Thanks everybody

Bebonang

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a (hearing) student of ASL, will be visiting Maui 9/16-9/23 would love to meet some deaf friends and socialize, I really would like to continue to practice my signing. My instructor said people sign differently depending on where they are from.
Personal info I am mid 50's married, grown kids, love school and genealogy. Hope someone can meet up with me and sign with me. Thanks everybody

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I don't know why you are in the old thread which was dated back in 2007. But now you are here, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave: