Looking for Deaf and hearing friends with ASL in South Dakota.

Korey Geer

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Im looking for new Deaf and hearing friends with ASL in my state of South Dakota,between the ages of 40-60. Please let me know by writting back.The only communication methods I have is zoom,or facebook messenger.I do not have skype.

Hay korey I'm 62 in NW Ark. I can use Skype have zoom but never used it yet, know how you feel :(

Hay korey I'm 62 in NW Ark. I can use Skype have zoom but never used it yet, know how you feel :(
Zoom is very easy to uae,if you dont feel comfortable then we can use facebook messenger.Is that ok? You can look me up if you like.

Good to hear, back to work, :applause: NW Ark. Central time zone will have to learn zoom might as well be with you. Mornings are chores then town I go use there internet, home 3 ish. My home connection mostly works:type:

Good to hear, back to work, :applause: NW Ark. Central time zone will have to learn zoom might as well be with you. Mornings are chores then town I go use there internet, home 3 ish. My home connection mostly works:type:
Yes,we can zoom sometime,But Im central time.What time zone are you?

Yes your due North of me, but now am having computer troubles this one is dieing and new one not connecting correctly, working on it :type: :ugh:

I had to go back to work,i will text you tomorrow or Wednesday
Hello there,

I was just checking old messages,and Lost contact with you,if you still interested of me helping you with your sign language. Please write back,

Back