Looking for date deaf

geli1988

Reaction score
Hello!! My name is marie angeli, totally deaf, 25 years old and came from philippines. I don't have brother or sister and have onky my hearing parents. Its about time to make new date with deaf person. I want to learn about the way of culture etc.. and go out anywhere. I want to fight with our long lonely by myself. So anyone can give me more be positive, enjoy, happy and solve the problem. My favorite country is europe. My favorite food is chinese, shrimp, sushi, fried rice and little sweet. Then i have little learned how to shoot with my bow and arrow like archery at my home only. My favorite movie is korean, chinese, japan and america.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello!! My name is marie angeli, totally deaf, 25 years old and came from philippines. I don't have brother or sister and have onky my hearing parents. Its about time to make new date with deaf person. I want to learn about the way of culture etc.. and go out anywhere. I want to fight with our long lonely by myself. So anyone can give me more be positive, enjoy, happy and solve the problem. My favorite country is europe. My favorite food is chinese, shrimp, sushi, fried rice and little sweet. Then i have little learned how to shoot with my bow and arrow like archery at my home only. My favorite movie is korean, chinese, japan and america.

Hey. It is me Regina. Just call me Reggie. Can I being ur new friend? Am totally deaf as well. If you allow me to being ur new friend so you can chatting with me on whatsapp. +6281903800052.

Btw, I will turn 25 yo in January next year. So we are the same 25 yo in next year.

R E G I N A

Hi!! Regina!! I got your number!! Its fine to be your new friend with you! :) just call me geli is my nickname. :)

Hello!! Of course because i was my first time this traveled to europe with my mom and aunties last year. But my tagalog is very bad. Hehehe. I only know half english and also FSL. :)

Back