Looking for Auslan lyricist

sascha

Reaction score
Hi Guys, this might not be the right place to ask because I was specifically looking for an someone in Melbourne, Australia, however I haven't be able to find any local forums. My name is sascha, I'm a filmmaker and I'm currently looking writer/ performer to collaborate with me on a music video. The music genre is metalcore and the track will be composed by Kota Nakamure. There will not be any vocals on this track, as we want the lyricist to perform in sign language. The aim of the video is to promote equality and we would like to find someone who is willing to express themselves through music. A person with a background in writing, poetry and/or performing and a interest in the Metal scene would be preferred.

Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all

Sascha

Good luck with your search, there are a few aussies on this forum who might know what direction to point you in.

I dunno if you have already tried these, but I did a quick google search and found:
  • Deaf Austrailia
  • Sign Planet (I was aiming for the forums page)
  • VicDeaf (Scroll to the bottom and they have some forums and links to clubs, etc. They are Melbourne based)

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Back