Looking for ASL Partner to practice with

lilali1992

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Ali

I am from USA, NC and I am heard of hearing and know Basic sign language and would love have ASL partner to continue learning more ASL so if you interested being my ASL partner then please let’s me know!

Thank you

Much love ❤️

And

God bless

Hello Ali,

I am HoH from Deaf Parents and 40 plus years interpreting. I am in CA and have National RID Certifications of CSC, SC:L and I am putting together a group that I can mentor via Zoom. Would you be interested?

Au Revoir,

Kayelle KL

Hello Kayelle,

How are you? :)

Thank you for the message!

Yes I might be interested :)
Do you teach ASL? Is it’s free? How can I join? & can please give more information/details?

Thanks,

Ali Malik

Hello Ali,

I am HoH from Deaf Parents and 40 plus years interpreting. I am in CA and have National RID Certifications of CSC, SC:L and I am putting together a group that I can mentor via Zoom. Would you be interested?

Au Revoir,

Kayelle KL
Hello my name is Gil and im currently a working interpeter but would like to better my skills and possibly find a mentor if you are available

Kayelle - I heard from ThumbUp that you might be willing to mentor a hearing guy learning ASL (me). Do you still have time for mentoring ? I am also in CA - San Luis Obispo. Are you by chance in the Central CA area ?

Back