Looking for an ASL practice partner

Tegan S

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tegan and I am 20. I am a self-taught beginner. I learned through Lifeprint on youtube. I haven't had much practice with other people, but since I started my job I've noticed a lot of deaf and HoH coworkers. I have been able to hold a basic conversation, but I want to learn more. If you want to practice with me you can email me at tegands2000@gmail.com and we can set up a zoom. Thank you in advance and I look forward to talking to you!

Hello, my name is Tegan and I am 20. I am a self-taught beginner. I learned through Lifeprint on youtube. I haven't had much practice with other people, but since I started my job I've noticed a lot of deaf and HoH coworkers. I have been able to hold a basic conversation, but I want to learn more. If you want to practice with me you can email me at tegands2000@gmail.com and we can set up a zoom. Thank you in advance and I look forward to talking to you!
same here. I'm lda and I know some asl but no one around me is interested in learning so I have zero conversations except at drs offices.

same here. I'm lda and I know some asl but no one around me is interested in learning so I have zero conversations except at drs offices.
I will definitely practice with you if that's what you're suggesting. What platform do you want to use (zoom, Marco polo, etc)?

Hello Tegan, I am a beginner as well utilizing Dr Bill Vicars resources and would love to practice with you. I will shoot you an email to your gmail and we can set up a google meets meeting.

Hi Tegan, I would love to practice with you! I learned through Dr. Bill Vicars on YouTube and have had lessons with a deaf teacher I met recently here on this site as well. Please reply if ever you're interested. :)

Hi Zoe thank you for responding! I would love to practice with you. I have little experience signing with other people so I wanted to try this. Would Google meet, zoom, or Skype be better for you?

Hello all of you. I am starting to learn ASL in college and its going okay I would love to have some people to practice and talk to with whether your new too or if you have been doing this your whole life. I'll admit it I am not good yet but I would like to be. I have a hard time with converting english to ASL. I am working on it. well if you would like to do zoom or you have some other way of communicating let me know. I live in southern California and have class Monday and Wednesday from 8am-2pm so if your able to practice after 2 on most days or after 1 on friday let me know. my email is Philipaskren@hotmail.com

Back