Looking for an aerogrow....

hoodoowytch

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am wondering if anyone here has a very gently used Aerogarden 7 Extra or Ultra they don't use and might want to sell? My hubby and I had an aerogarden 7 extra and when we got ready to move my eldest son asked if he could borrow it till we got settled into a new place. It's looking more and more like he stole it and we are pretty sure he sold it. He has lied to us repeatedly about bringing it back and has since moved and not given us his new address.

We live in a area where having an outdoor garden is not feasible and just loved being able to have an indoor garden with fresh greens, tomatoes or herbs all year around. We just don't have the extra money to buy a brand new one right now, but really want to replace the one we lost.

Thanks. :ty:

Had to look it up, didnt know what it was...
Indoor Plant Growing with Revolutionary AeroGarden 7 - Black
But no, other than Amazon.com or Ebay?

Other than these or Aerogarden's website, they are still brand new and they don't come cheap. Even the few used ones on Amazon are pretty much the cost of a new one.

*sigh* I guess me mate and I will just have to juggle that budget and save up for a new one. That's going to take some months. Thanks anyway Sonocativo. Maybe someone else here will have a very gently used one that they want to sell or something. :ty:

Interesting. Never knew what it was either. That looks cool growing greens/veg plants indoors.

Have you tried Craigslist?

Interesting. Never knew what it was either. That looks cool growing greens/veg plants indoors.

Have you tried Craigslist?

These things are awesome. There are folks who have several of them and grow everything from herbs to cucumbers, squash and tomatoes. You can even start seedlings ahead of the planting season to have them ready for outdoor gardens.

Removed my reply. Don't know how to delete.

Just use backspace to erase the comments that you don't want to response. You can not delete the post anyway. It happened to us before when we decided not to make comments or noticed that someone make the comment and don't want to make the same response. :cool2:

Just use backspace to erase the comments that you don't want to response. You can not delete the post anyway. It happened to us before when we decided not to make comments or noticed that someone make the comment and don't want to make the same response. :cool2:

Yeah, did that but the thingy insisted that I had to have SOMETHING written when I tried to edit the post. Someone made a comment that really didn't deserve a response. So, I just tried to delete my response. Oh well. Thanks anyway. :ty:

I learn new thing every day!! Because of you, I now know what Aerogarden 7 is. It is worth looking into.

Maybe try Facebook ISO group in your area. Even if there is nothing out there, maybe you would be able to get some advices on how to get best deals on Aerogardens.

I learn new thing every day!! Because of you, I now know what Aerogarden 7 is. It is worth looking into.

Maybe try Facebook ISO group in your area. Even if there is nothing out there, maybe you would be able to get some advices on how to get best deals on Aerogardens.

They are wonderful little indoor hydrogardens, dereksbicycles! I've read several reviews and most people once they get one end up getting several because you can grow just about anything with them. people grow everything from herbs to tomatoes and squash in them. Some folks have even gotten trees started in them for transplanting. If you have a really limited space and no yard space for a garden then these aerogardens are perfect. ;)

Just to help folks know what I am talking about, here is the link: http://www.aerogrow.com/

Last edited:
Back