Looking for a tax professional who can assist me via e-mail

Isadora

Reaction score
I am looking for a tax professional who is able to assist me via e-mail. I went to HR Block but I had too much difficulties in communicating with the professional.

I need someone that is patient enough to communicate with me in writing.
I am resident of Florida, if that matters, and I am working as an individual.

If you can recommend one, please PM me. Thank you!

My aunt runs a tax service out of her apartment and does my taxes every year, I could give your her email if you want. I gain nothing either way, so feel entirely free to accept or decline, just trying to be a helpful Human being for once.

I'd appreciated that, Saavik. Please feel free to PM you aunt's e-mail.
Thank you!

Isadora,
I just stumbled on your post from last year. Do you still need tax services? I am an IRS Enrolled Agent, and I run an accounting and tax business. I believe I can serve your tax needs via email.
I am also deaf/hard of hearing, so I fully understand the need to communicate via email.
If I can be of help, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Ken Albrecht, President of Maple Creek Financial Group
www.maplecreekfinancial.com (website is a work in progress).

Glad we found each other!

Hello Kenneth,

thank you for taking time to reply to this post. I will contact you for next year's taxes!

Hello Kenneth,

thank you for taking time to reply to this post. I will contact you for next year's taxes!

I am more than happy to help. In the meantime, please feel free to check out my website, www.maplecreekfinancial.com or my Facebook page (search Maple Creek Financial Group, Inc.) for further information.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Ken - Maple Creek Financial Group

AllDeaf making tax filing dreams come trueee! Since July 2014. No purchase necessary. Failure to apply may result in loss of limbs and anal leakage.

But really taxes and other services need to be more deaf/hoh compatible.

You know.... there is a medication that one of its side-effects is anal seepage.... :ugh:

The-More-You-Know.png

Never use email, it's not a secure medium to exchange personal info unless the attachment is encrypted, much less, do you really know who is assisting you? For your safety, go in person and seriously have all documentation on hand. Good luck there...

Never use email, it's not a secure medium to exchange personal info unless the attachment is encrypted, much less, do you really know who is assisting you? For your safety, go in person and seriously have all documentation on hand. Good luck there...

Jess is my personal tax assistant.... Don't worry, she gets benefits too! :D :naughty: :laugh2: :rofl: :twisted: I'm terrible... and going to hell... At least I can drink there.... :P

Back