Looking for a new bed for my rottweiler

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Search Results: dog bed

I think I will buy from this group. I would rather buy from animal shelter or rescue group. I am not interested in running to Pets Mart and buying one. I want to help less fortunate animals and at the same time get Zeus a new bed that he deserves.

If there are other similar groups, let me know. I would love to find some in Illinois, NW Indiana, and Michigan area. Southern Wisconsin area would be cool too.

The bed you sleep in . I tried to find a dog bed that had a removable cover so I take it off to wash but I could not find any and I looked in Petco too.

Search Results: dog bed

I think I will buy from this group. I would rather buy from animal shelter or rescue group. I am not interested in running to Pets Mart and buying one. I want to help less fortunate animals and at the same time get Zeus a new bed that he deserves.

If there are other similar groups, let me know. I would love to find some in Illinois, NW Indiana, and Michigan area. Southern Wisconsin area would be cool too.

contact any animal shelter to see if they are selling stuff then you would know where to buy. I guess.

My cats don't use their beds... They just shove me over and sleep in mine.... or on my TV stand, or under the coffee table..... or next to their bed..... :roll:

My doggie sleeps with me...but during the day she has a dog bed that I bought at Walmart....she eats her snacks in it too...and it's washable.

As for ur Rottie....oh my!...he's so big and weighs so much....gonna be hard to find a doggie bed that size but feel sure that PetsMart might have one?...Or even make one urself...Foam rubber and a zippered cover for it....

I had plastic base and cushion for bed for my elderly cat, my dog was puppy at the time liked it so I bought him one when he was big enough. It's bigger than the original one. Many years down the line, the cat died, the dog moved into the cat's bed, he likes it. I changed the bedding to duvet (kids cot duvet) as it's much cheaper to replace/use covers and washes much better than pet bedding. Hugo came along, he used the dog bed, Hugo had died tragically, Boris the dog moved back into his(Hugo's) bed! Another kitten came along, jasper. He is using the original bed now.

In my experience, animals always prefer to sleep where their "parents" are....:D

Laura

My cats don't use their beds... They just shove me over and sleep in mine.... or on my TV stand, or under the coffee table..... or next to their bed..... :roll:

Marty is very good at taking up a lot of space on my bed for a small dog. And he likes to lie on my pillow .

Back