Looking for a deaf relationship.

Korey Geer

Reaction score
My name is Korey (Deaf) from South Dakota.Im looking for a relationship a female who knows sign language.Im really having a hard time finding someone,Im not sure who can help me,so Im hoping you can.please contact me when you can.

im from South Dakota,originally from Omaha,just moved to SD about 2 years ago,and got involve with the Deaf Community that meets on a weekly basis and I work at a grocery store as a courtesy clerk for about a year now.I love to travel.and spend a lot of time outdoors when I can love to go on long bike rides.Im a very active person and love to get out in about.Looking for a female who is understanding and very honest and respectful and able to spend time with your partner.

im from South Dakota,originally from Omaha,just moved to SD about 2 years ago,and got involve with the Deaf Community that meets on a weekly basis and I work at a grocery store as a courtesy clerk for about a year now.I love to travel.and spend a lot of time outdoors when I can love to go on long bike rides.Im a very active person and love to get out in about.Looking for a female who is understanding and very honest and respectful and able to spend time with your partner.
You might as well give up looking then
Did you read my long message that I posted?

Yes I just snipped out a portion so I could address that specific quote. I'm just joking around.

Back