Looking doe Deaf/HoH or hearing people to practice ASL with!

incrediblyalive

Reaction score
My name is Ollie. I have been learning ASL for about two years. I didn't continue classes over the summer and I'm getting very rusty. I'm back to taking classes now, but I would love to find a couple people outside of school to practice signing with. My email is ollieb627@gmail.com
message me if interested!

Hi Ollie! My name is Zoe and I would love to practice with you. Although I'm not deaf or HoH, I have been looking for someone to practice ASL with. I've been learning ASL for more than a year now, right before the pandemic started. So, if ever you're interested, feel free to message me here or on my email jewelzoevalencia@gmail.com.

Hi Ollie! My name is Zoe and I would love to practice with you. Although I'm not deaf or HoH, I have been looking for someone to practice ASL with. I've been learning ASL for more than a year now, right before the pandemic started. So, if ever you're interested, feel free to message me here or on my email jewelzoevalencia@gmail.com.
How did you start learning ASL, Zoe?

How did you start learning ASL, Zoe?
I watched YouTube videos online on Dr. Bill Vicar's channel, and I learned from him for a whole year and a half, pretty much. Then I met someone here in alldeaf that wanted to teach me more sign language. And so I agreed and we have already have I think 9 sessions now.

I watched YouTube videos online on Dr. Bill Vicar's channel, and I learned from him for a whole year and a half, pretty much. Then I met someone here in alldeaf that wanted to teach me more sign language. And so I agreed and we have already have I think 9 sessions now.
Oh, that's awesome! It is always great to find someone you actually can interact with!

Back