look how koala is scarier

SherryCherish

Reaction score
Koala,

Ur re best for October!

d829ce50.jpg

(vampire koala?) mm'

badhairdaykoala.jpg

I don't think its a bad hair.. (that how she woke up!)

koala.png

is that you?

haha.. Let talk about you..

Wonder why ur nickname koala? U have koala? or love them?

Have u ever hold koala?

Hope that bright ur day :)

so cute i love koala
boy at the first picture oooo scary perfect for halloween snickers

That vampire koala will scare the living daylights out of my cat!! :lol: Funny pictures.

hehe..

wonder where koala is at? I hope she could able read this...

Who knows where she is...but perhaps if you post a pix of a koala hugging someone or ringing a bell..that just might bring her in here. :D

And speaking of Koala, hope things are going much better for you--just remember, there's sooo many members and so many posts, there are times when a few posts made by some members might go unnoticed, that don't mean members are 'ignoring' you or anyone else. ;)

Lastly, nice pics--obviously, one does indeed resembles Vamp's natural being--heh.

~RR

LOL Thanks SherryCherish! I'm a friendly koala without those fangs. :lol:

Why my nickname as Koala? Well, koalas comes from Australia and it small, chubby and cuddly animal. I comes from Australia and I am short, chubby and a cuddly type of person. Come here and I will give you a :hug: :giggle:

I have not yet hold a koala but I have pat some koalas a few years ago.

Thanks for brighten my day! :grouphug: to all.

Hello!!! These pics are funny.. and yeah the vamp koala is interesting as well.. lol...

HEY RR!!!! best to guard your bum as there might be a vamp koala walking around, sniffing for something to bite on!! HAHA kidding

Koala,

awesome.. I never pat or hold, it would be nice to hold koala.

friendly vamp? lmao very cute.. It surely pleasure to see you here. Beside, its was sad abotu steve irwin, i'm sure all koalas miss him.. anyway have u gone there the funeral?

R u consider to hold koala someday?

Beside, its was sad abotu steve irwin, i'm sure all koalas miss him.. anyway have u gone there the funeral?

Oh yes, it is sad about Steve Irwin and all the koalas will miss him. No, the funeral is on the other side of Aust and it takes me about 5 hours flight to get there but I did watch it on TV the memorial service.

R u consider to hold koala someday?
One day I will hold a koala when I go into a wildlife parks. That the only places that you can hold them. If I do, I will have a pic taken and will post it here. ok

Hi Koala

I'm wondering have you ever met Steve Irwin in person since he lived in your state...

I think koalas are soo cute and furryie

ahhh so u never been in Steve Irwin's zoo before?

yeah it was sad.. hopefully you will hold koala, it was so cute.

Hi Angel

No, I have never met Steve Irwin in person. He lives in the eastern side of Aust (Queensland state) and I am in the west (Western Australia). Its about 5 hours flight apart.

Yep, koalas are a cute furry animal. ;)

Hi Koala

I'm wondering have you ever met Steve Irwin in person since he lived in your state...

I think koalas are soo cute and furryie

No, I have never been to Steve Irwin's zoo but one day in the future my hubby and I will go over there.

ahhh so u never been in Steve Irwin's zoo before?

yeah it was sad.. hopefully you will hold koala, it was so cute.

Back