Look for roommate in COLORADO ASAP Only Female

I already looked up for apartment, so expensive price seem higher and I looked up cheaper price for rent. You will be careful and I am too.

If you go to look at an apartment it might be a good idea to have someone go with you . I would be very careful about going any place alone today .

Maybe people dont want to be roommate with Deaf Vampire.

Just kidding! Dont poke holes in me

Another sugguestion is ROOM for board. It cheap alternative. It really cheaper sometimes as alot people have big houses and available bedroom.

LOL U funny! ;):lol:

What other room for board?:hmm:

Maybe people dont want to be roommate with Deaf Vampire.

Just kidding! Dont poke holes in me

Another sugguestion is ROOM for board. It cheap alternative. It really cheaper sometimes as alot people have big houses and available bedroom.

Most important is to stay away from Miss Scary in Denver area. Okay ?

Last edited:
Okay, No luck for roommate. Craigslist must require verification code thru the phone, I don't have any phone :(

If you have any friends or friend's friends from Colorado I noticed the other forum say deaf newspaper help to find roommate. Does help it? I just wonder.

Let me know :) Thank

in 50years you been cut off from deaf community I am sorry

Hey, I am 50 yrs old ( will be 51 years old this month) and deaf, I born . you know there all deaf any age. What no matter age for Deaf community. I never cut off deaf community. Sound like rude. U need be careful for that.

in 50years you been cut off from deaf community I am sorry

THERE you go you just posted not been cut off from deaf community..not rude just asking

:)

Okay make sure. Yeah I don't know why. LOL I am sorry called sound rude. That's okay. But I know seem hard find roommate, not easy. LOL So I read the other forum "roommates" talking about deaf newspaper. I puzzled. How they does to information to Ken Davis or what? Or there have list of roommates? I have no idea myself. LOL

THERE you go you just posted not been cut off from deaf community..not rude just asking

I already looked up for apartment, so expensive price seem higher and I looked up cheaper price for rent. You will be careful and I am too.

I am not looking for a roommate , I have one already , and he doesn't smoke or drink or fight over what to watch on TV . He a real dog too.

Are you from other state or not in Colorado? Also I know you are not looking but if you have friends ( who live in Colorado). I hope you will get it or understand.

I am not looking for a roommate , I have one already , and he doesn't smoke or drink or fight over what to watch on TV . He a real dog too.

Back