Longest Relationship with your BF/GF Post #1

Now... 3 years 1 month 30 days.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Well, let me rephrase my line then. "I have met my husband in November 1997 and am still with him since then, so you figure out how long I have been in this wonderful relationship with my husband!" :mrgreen:

:lets go of ChelEler's leg:

longest was 10 years before married and was married to same sweetheart for 9 yrs. now it is over. i am single again...

My longest relationship is 2 years, we just turned 2 years on June 1st with my handsome man. Second longest relationship was one year 4 months during my high school year.

Longest relationship was 8 months with my recent ex...

Shortest relationship was just 2 days - I was in grade 6 back then :lol:

My fiance will suppress my ex-husband on a longest relationship I ever have in my life.

My longest relationship was with my ex-husband. 4 years on and off as boyfriend and girlfriend + 3 years straight engaged to be married + 2 years (1 year 11 months to be exact) of marriage + 14 months of separation = 10 years combination.

My fiance and I have been together for 16 months (1 year 4 months). However, this is the longest relationship that did not end in a break-up or divorce compared to my ex-husband. My ex-husband and I broke up within 14 months (1 year 2 months) of the beginning of our relationship. We always broke up and got back together in high school. It was like 4-6 times over a period of 4 years. It's bad!

As for my 16 months relationship with my fiance, it's like living in paradise. OUr love still sparks alive and are madly in love. We couldn't get enough of each other!! :o

my longest was my most recent ex. I was "with" him for 26 months.

With is in quotes because I was waiting for him while he was in bootcamp and while he was on base and for the total of 4 months we were broken up in between (13 months of waiting).

I decided I was done waiting for him to make up his mind about whether or not he wanted to be with me while he was talking to this girl I really, truly hate. A week later he called me up begging me to come back, I had to say no even though it hurt. Deep down I still love him, which is why I can't talk to him. I always miss him when I talk to him.

But now I'm gettin ready for college and I don't want a long term relationship for now.

Haha...my shortest was an hour. It's ok, I dated the most wanted kid in school for an hour. :)

My long relationship was 6 months with a deaf guy but we're totally over in 2 years ago before he graduated at NJSD. He's such as bullshitter and a jerk. -sigh- I wish I never date with that jerk guy..but oh well!!

the longest relationship i had with my ex was a year and half..we broke up and became friends for 2 years or so until i had enough of his crap...i cannot believe that i was thinking of going back to that lazy bum..he still got my heart but i got to move the hell on. :laugh2:

Hmm.. The longest relationship was about a year and some months
Right now I am dating someone, and we have been friends almost a year, and we have been dating for about 3-4 months (need to check my journal)

My longest relationship is the current one I'm in with Alex for 7 months! :mrgreen: YIPPEEE!

I was with my first husband for one year, then got married. almost 20 years later, we got divorced. I had been divorced for a few years. I recently got married a few months ago to a wonderful deaf man. I had been having relationship with my new husband in the last year and a half now.

my longest relationship with my man for 4 years next year in 2004 falls we plan got marry

Back