Longest Relationship with your BF/GF Post #1

My longest relationship would be with my hearing hubby, dated for 2 yrs, married for 3yrs, so a total of 5 years together. My love for him continues to grow.

My shortest relationships were usually between 2 to 3 months. I always seemed to lose interest.

my first ex hubby n i were together for 2 yrs but married one year and half... i am so happy left him!!! whew!!!

Longest I ever had... only about six seconds..
just kidding ya.. (tee hee)

Seriously, longest one ever I had
about 6 years... it was a difficult relationship
he cheated on me i forgave him a few times
until i gave up and then I simply relocated
moving out of the state just to be
far away from him.. cuz we both were in
a very small deaf world it was so easy
to see him again at a deaf club etc...and
it was hard to ignore him completely..
he got upset when i rejected
his marriage proposal
because of my guts inside
i could hardly trust him....
good enough I found out that
my good friend (backstabber) got pregnant
by him and they had to get
married afterward... (now i heard they just
got a divorce anyway)...

My longest relationship is 8 years, my ex bf is deaf! but Now im single for 4 years :roll: aw.... im cant find right guys lol.. that's ok im enjoy life!! ;)

PurpleRose71 said:
Longest is 6 years...but married for 5 years and 1 month. (current)

2nd longest was 7 months.

Current relationship -- still married: 5 years and 11 months! :D

Shortest was 4 days, I reckon...was only in 5th grade and kids were begging me to date this boy that I wasn't crazy about, but he was a nice boy, though. But nowadays, that boy's grown up and is gay. Heh. :lol:

Maybe that's one of the few reasons why I kept on falling for gays because of their beautiful personalities. ;)

eh

my longest realtionship is when i was young bout 12..was with this guy for 4 years til i was 16....dating few guys around then got in serious one, been on and off for long ass 3 years...couldnt let each other go..ofc we wasnt happy, we fight alot, cheat on each other so much but we still have feelings for each other...it hard to explain...then we decide to be friends for good...date lot with guys...and my last realtionship before i got preg with my daughter was 8 months..and now im single momma almost a year now

I have 2 longest relationships

Girl from Eau Claire, WI from July 25, 2002 to June 6, 2003. Break-up due to damages done by gay asshole who was in love with her. He kept messing around with her. And also her sick details about her past. She would blame me for her past. (That girl goes to public school)

Girl from New York State School for Deaf from February 14, 2004 to September 17, 2004. Break-up due to web of lies she made about her parents running around naked in house, about going to school for deaf in Califronia, about where her father works, and VIRGINITY! I had no idea how bad she lied until my friend told me truth last Monday. I asked new girl from Pennsylvania out last Monday. Honestly, I want to break off with NYSSD girl last July but she made it harder to let me to go. Mostly it piss me off when she said "When we have kids, I will be prepare for genetic thing.......deafness, depression, blood disorder, and overweight." One week later, she screamed at me for being depressed. I have no job since June. My job coach is still looking for job for me but my ex-girlfriend had no patience and pushed me to apply for job at Price Chopper grocery store. I lost my temper and blew up at my job coach. Next day, my mom woke me up and said that my job coach was on phone. I was "Oh, fuck it." But he called to say that he was very worried about me. That's when I realized that girl is crazy person.

:liar: to both girl.

Back