Longest Relationship with your BF/GF Post #1

We're together 2 year and 7month. it is kind long distance relationship but I do visit see her often in a every week or every month. I drive to see her about 7 hrs from my home town. it is pretty far but I still do love her and I want to see her everytime. drive forward and back and forward and back. Unless my car is still running good. :wiggle:

My longest was 2.5 years with a hearing guy.... we were quite serious to the point of almost walking down the aisles. But he confessed he cheated on me (and gave me the excuse that I gave him permission .... :wtf: ) I gave him another chance, appreciated he told me but still felt uneasy, he claims he still 'talks' to her. Finally a few months after he moved to a different state (he's in the Air Force), I got him to confess more details about what was bothering me, and got some closure and dumped him. Sad, huh? We really love each other, and he's still trying to get back with me (but NO THANK YOU, not even interested in becoming a military wife... *shutters*)

So now, I'm single.. I learned a lot from that relationship. Just pick up and move on.

Shortest relationship (other than a few one night flings ;) ) was probably exactly 30 days, he was toooooo weird for me as I found out more about him (a Hearie) and he ended up marrying one of my old elementary school friends, hah!

relationships

I have been in the same relationship with a deafie (I'm HOH) for 7 years and 4 months. We have been engaged for 4 years and finally set a date for June 5, 2004. We are both in college, but I am gonna graduate in May. :)

Longest is 6 years...but married for 5 years and 1 month. (current)

2nd longest was 7 months.

im going through my longest relationship right now with a hearing guy, its going to be 5 months soon (i know, pathetic. i have a lousy dating record.) but its kind of messed up... a lot of cheating on my part. :-/ he knows about it, and he's not dumped me yet. *shrugs*

hmmm my longest ever was like maybe 5 months?? something like that.. i usually just date a girl for a month or so and then get bored and move on. :fu:

Marriage to ex lasted 7 year but together for 9 years

Previous relationship with a hearing bloke lasted 2 years

Current relationship with another hearing bloke 10 months

Anne
xx

Anne said:
Marriage to ex lasted 7 year but together for 9 years

Previous relationship with a hearing bloke lasted 2 years

Current relationship with another hearing bloke 10 months

Anne
xx
Hmm... let me guess, your next relationship will last 4 months. :dunno:

I really don't think about it. I don't dwell on the past.

Anne

My longest relationship was 7 Years.

Current relationship is 7 Months.

I'm still single at this time. I doubt I will ever beat my 3 years 4 months 6 days record. Ugh!

the longest realtionship I had was my first Love.. I was with him for 6 yrs until he cheat on me with my backstabber friend.... Which was very hard for me to get over .....

Cheri said:
the longest realtionship I had was my first Love.. I was with him for 6 yrs until he cheat on me with my backstabber friend.... Which was very hard for me to get over .....

Shall I beat your cheat ex-boyfriend?

I understand what u saying.. With me I trusted my bf i even brought over his friend which a girl.. and I did trust him with her.. when she comes over alot the whole 6 yrs in our relationship he cheated on me I told him if u didnt want to be with me anymore instead of cheating on me why dont u just break up with me But he said it was only sex with her and love with me.. But I couldnt handle the facts that he cheated on me.. cuz if he loves me as much as he says he does he wouldnt have gone that far to cheat on me... I think being cheated on isnt the right way to have in a realtionship.. Hahhaha Weekend u are more than glad to beat him up for me.... *smile*

Cheri said:
I understand what u saying.. With me I trusted my bf i even brought over his friend which a girl.. and I did trust him with her.. when she comes over alot the whole 6 yrs in our relationship he cheated on me I told him if u didnt want to be with me anymore instead of cheating on me why dont u just break up with me But he said it was only sex with her and love with me.. But I couldnt handle the facts that he cheated on me.. cuz if he loves me as much as he says he does he wouldnt have gone that far to cheat on me... I think being cheated on isnt the right way to have in a realtionship.. Hahhaha Weekend u are more than glad to beat him up for me.... *smile*
If you found out that your boyfriend had an affair with someone else, would you take revenge by having an affair with another guy? This is the question that many of my friends ask me.

Cheri said:

okay I will! Unless you give me your no-good boyfriend's address. :naughty:

VamPyroX said:
If you found out that your boyfriend had an affair with someone else, would you take revenge by having an affair with another guy? This is the question that many of my friends ask me.
No I Would Not.. I never cheated on my exs and never will either, I dont believe in Revenge...

My longest was 1 year and 2 months with a hearing girl, Found out she fucking cheated on me twice and shes Bi-Polar... We are over and im happy cuz im single and moving on but still i get lonely lol

Currently in my longest - with my hubby. Five years...married for three of those. :)

Malfoyish.

Oh man M.....u just reminded me that this year is the 5th anniversary of me meeting the wife on the 'Net for the 1st time.

Been married for a year out of 4 that ain't shabby.......

Back