Longest Relationship with your BF/GF Post #1

Originally posted by daprilz
yea but we met in high school, u know HIGH SCHOOL sweetheart and i sometimes wish i should date with other boys before serious relationship, know what i mean ? but im happy to be with him, tho! :D
i'm only 21 years old! ... i met him when i was 15 years old.

My longest relationship was 2 years and she was hearing.

the longest was 18 months and we broke up due to communication issues... then I was with this guy for 7 months, and now we're just friends.

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!

hey.............. how can all of you accept LD even you both live far away????? how can you both trust each other not to cheat on each other or whatever???? is it hard or wat????

I met her when I was in freshman hs and we had together for almost two year but not anymore she is not my type. :barf:

6 years - the last 2 years (of the six years) I was married to him. We did love each other but lost trust, faith and respect for each other......... too much drama, jealousy, insanity going on.... plus our family and friends didnt like each other...... He was hearing of course

I recently had my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend yesterday.

Re: Longest Relationship with your BF/GF

Originally posted by illustrator
What's your longest relationship?
Was that good or bad?

Ha, none of ur bussiness :D and I didn't have daily book

Longest relationship: 1 yr and 6 months
Shortest relationship: 3 months.

I used have girlfriend is hearing and then dump her that she lied to me. Plus, she not comfortable for me being round her that I am deaf. HMPT!

Now I have a wonderful in my heart, the person who is deaf, for 3 years and 2 months. She is bright and bought us together in joy.

i had a relationship with my hearie ex lover for 2.5 years and dumped her cuz of too much BS i had to deal with -- shortest was for a weekend LOL

Back