Longest Relationship with your BF/GF Post #1

illustrator

Reaction score
Longest Relationship with your BF/GF

What's your longest relationship?
Was that good or bad?

Mine was 1 yrs and 2 months.

First 9 months, it was wonderful until she got weird about herself. It wasn't like her. :ugh: I had to break her up, at least, I glad I don't make mistake by end marry her.

I had two longest relationships, they lasted about 4 months. My first ex whos hearing became addicted to drugs while we were dating, things gotten worse in the last month. He dumped me out of blue and for no reason. My last ex, hearing too, we weren't serious together but I think he dumped me for another girl.
My longest relationship with a deaf guy... Gee, I don't know... I think 3 months? But we never saw each other during 3 months long distance relationship lol. We agreed to stop dating cuz of that.

My long is currently almost 3 years with my guy. But before him, the longest was with a hard of hearing for a year and half. The shorts will have to be like 2 days.

Longest with a deaf guy was 4 years. As for longest with hearing guy, 4 months and still counting (hint: he's my current boyfriend).

My longest relationship was 3 years and 5 months, and it was with a hearing girl. At first, things were great but in the end, we just realized we weren't meant for each other. My second longest relationship was 2 years and 10 months, and it was with a deaf girl. We just broke up not long ago, she just wasn't for me nor was I for her. Talk about wasted years. Heh.

my longest relationship was one year with a hearing guy. we broke up cuz it was not working due to lack of communication and we werent really happy being together.

My longest relationship would be over three years, with this deaf girl. I broke up with her, because I couldn't tolerate her being a chain-smoker and her addiction to illegal drugs. Communication was another reason our relationship didn't work out, she is a pure-ASL user.

the last ex bf i was with him for over 2 years, of course we had our ups and downs. we broke it off by a LD relationship however he's still a jerk. ( NO OFFENSE) oh well life goes on.

my longest would be a year and a few weeks (with a deaffie).... one mistake. but hey, everyone learns from them!!.. currently in a 4 months and counting relationship :D

Mine was 3 yrs, and it was good at first then he cheated on me...I gave him other chance. And it started to get bad. THen after we broke up I discovered he cheated on me with alot of girls at RIT

Sounds like a lot of you broke up in such a short time. If I ever broke up with my current girlfriend, I wouldn't get into a serious committed relationship again until after I get settled with a job, a car, and a house... with a steady income.

Ahem cant believe i cannot remember how excatly my longest relationship i think it would be 15-17 month with a deaf girl and she later immigrant to new zealand with her family to start a new life as i was totally heart broken, it was pretty funny coz i had sex with her one day before she moved, (before i found christianity of course) :( ( this thread make me look back!

what is your longest relationship with your gf/byf ?

mine is longest is 6 years, 2 months and still counting!

yea but we met in high school, u know HIGH SCHOOL sweetheart and i sometimes wish i should date with other boys before serious relationship, know what i mean ? but im happy to be with him, tho! :D

Back