Long-Lost Brother?!

illustrator

Reaction score
That guy is friend of mine in my location at Texas.
48.jpg

That guy is Allison's friend from Rhode Island.
9.jpg

The second pic of the man is Matt aka Prostock19, if my memory serves me right.

I agree!!!!!! did u know there are 7 look alikes of u all over the world????

I remember my ex byf's mother (she's deaf) so she said i look like somebody (there are 7 look alikes of me).

At least someone post.. that someone looks like Prostock19.

Prostock should be glad that he got someone to look like him.

I get it ALL the time. It happened to me Tuesday. I was with AllisonJoy and my friend Simone getting nails done (Not me, they were), and this lady comes up to me saying "I see you here, too?" I look at her like she had 2 heads. She said "Didn't I just see you (some name) place" I told her no. She asked if (some name) is my landlord and I said nope.

I use to get it at the hopsital, too. I would go there on our rescue and they would ask if I worked for another town's rescue, too. I told them no, but it was a twin of mine. I never met this guy to this day.

Also, there is a person that has the same bank and insurance company as I do. I use to have to make sure I tell them my whole address when I have them look up my accounts.

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
wow i like Matts HOOOOT LIP cuz of REDDDDDDDDDDDDD hee hee

Darlin Tweety.. am I seeing this?! You lusting over Prostock?! :naughty: Oh la la... Show a lil leg *here* and *there*.. maybe Matty will run after you!!! ;)

:lol: I've had some people telling me I look like their friend or someone they know....its funny though :)

Originally posted by Freaky
Darlin Tweety.. am I seeing this?! You lusting over Prostock?! :naughty: Oh la la... Show a lil leg *here* and *there*.. maybe Matty will run after you!!! ;)

:rofl:

I notice that...I guess Tweety have BIG crush on Prostock :-x

Back