Long-Lost Brother?!

illustrator

That guy is friend of mine in my location at Texas.
48.jpg

That guy is Allison's friend from Rhode Island.
9.jpg

E

eternity

I remember my ex byf's mother (she's deaf) so she said i look like somebody (there are 7 look alikes of me).

At least someone post.. that someone looks like Prostock19.

Prostock should be glad that he got someone to look like him.

prostock19

I get it ALL the time. It happened to me Tuesday. I was with AllisonJoy and my friend Simone getting nails done (Not me, they were), and this lady comes up to me saying "I see you here, too?" I look at her like she had 2 heads. She said "Didn't I just see you (some name) place" I told her no. She asked if (some name) is my landlord and I said nope.

I use to get it at the hopsital, too. I would go there on our rescue and they would ask if I worked for another town's rescue, too. I told them no, but it was a twin of mine. I never met this guy to this day.

Also, there is a person that has the same bank and insurance company as I do. I use to have to make sure I tell them my whole address when I have them look up my accounts.

F

Freaky

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
wow i like Matts HOOOOT LIP cuz of REDDDDDDDDDDDDD hee hee

Darlin Tweety.. am I seeing this?! You lusting over Prostock?! :naughty: Oh la la... Show a lil leg *here* and *there*.. maybe Matty will run after you!!! ;)

~Heather~

Originally posted by Freaky
Darlin Tweety.. am I seeing this?! You lusting over Prostock?! :naughty: Oh la la... Show a lil leg *here* and *there*.. maybe Matty will run after you!!! ;)

:rofl:

I notice that...I guess Tweety have BIG crush on Prostock :-x