Long Distance Relationship

NightClever10

Reaction score
Will you date anyone for long distance relationship? If so, tell me why, if no, tell me why not.

Yes, I would date long distance because dating someone in my own area can fall out. Perhaps, the guy from a long distance area would get to know me much better with emails, IM's etc.. We can meet face to face who knows if it all worked out in person and want to be close to each other , manage a way for us to be together bec we enjoy each other's company and don't want to be separated. I was interested in a guy in my area it turned sour before I can step into dating him turned out he was disrespectful to me. I am better now , just have to scope the guys heart and his actions to make him mine :)

Being a deaf woman, it is not easy to find deaf single men in my area so of course I am open to long distance relationships - have had several - but it doesnt mean it will work out but it is better to take a risk and find out, than have regrets and whatifs.

I wouldnt mind long distance to prove that the person is interested in me. otherwise, its a waste of time and money to meet person far away from home which doesnt work out as a gf. its pretty tough, of course.

It takes two to tango to make the LDR works if you and this person want to give it a try or not. usually it doesn't always work out for a lot of people... at the same time, it doesn't hurt to give a try.....thats for new people who wanna try LDR, but for who are already in relationship, its up to them if they want to try the LDR for short or long time. I guess it depends on individuals' opinion.... There's always pros and cons

I have had few LDR but it didnt work out. It's hard to keep one when you cant see them often as you would like to?

Would i try? I dont know... sigh.. but the only plm would you RELOCATE?? thats the plm...

I probably wouldn't.

I've been in one before and I was willing to put up with it, but she wasn't. In fact, we almost broke up once while we were apart. It was not funny. :(

did went thought LDR few times didn't work out not again won't do that again in fear of getting hurt again

LDR is one of the toughest relationship that a couple can have. I'm not saying LDR is for everyone. Each and every couple have their own different levels of hitting the toughest spot of a relationship.

For some couple, the LDR works but for some it doesn't. It's all about having a major communication with each other.

my answer says yes!

i have boyfriend who lives in London,England because he from England but im also American gals.

I traveled in some areas like Seattle, Washington, Riverside, California and Canada just to stay in for a while when I am in a LDR instead of e-mail or wanted ads. Not easy, but worth it to just try these relationship. Being in a relationship or being alone is not that excellent, but gotta try and see if I can be happy in the relationship. Oh, well, I am just human when I want to have someone to share my life with. Nobody is perfect. :cool2:

I would go for it. I don't mind as long as we get to know each other for a long time and then maybe " love " will make our relationship stronger ... possibility to meet in person since the " bond " is too strong to let each other go - IMO. Depending on the communicate level.....most important of all is TRUST and step forward to that dream and hope. :)

Im in a LDR now...for two and a half years.....mmm and its not sooo bad
i love my boyfriend...but wen you love someone being apart is super hard..
good thing he is able to visit every few months ...after july though he'll b here atleast 6 times a month..so thats exciting
i live in texas he lives in florida :(
i reallllly doubt he'd cheat on me so thats not the problem..just missing him!
but yea..long distance relationships can and can't work..just have to be the right people

Being a deaf woman, it is not easy to find deaf single men in my area so of course I am open to long distance relationships - have had several - but it doesnt mean it will work out but it is better to take a risk and find out, than have regrets and whatifs.

Yes, that's the point when I realize it wasn't anyone for me in my location. So, I decide to accept the new optional in mainland to seek.

As long as anyone and I able to have a good faith each other.

Well, some long distance relationship works and some times it don't work out for some people in the long distance relationship. Sometimes finding the right person to be part of your life is away long distance and you gonna want say " where have you been my whole life?" That more like being in love. Life is short, but nothing wrong with long distance relationship if you care about someone so deeply enough to give it a shot. To some people are very lucky that last long time and got married and to others didn t work out. Just don't let the negative feelings wins when the postive feelings should be winning. If there someone out there you feel he or she is right for you, go for it.

I've had a few, it wouldn't hurt to pursue a long distance relationship to see where it leads. There are so many things to cover, especially time for travel, and if it works out, the decision of who is to relocate.

Back