London Bridge

respectyoda

Reaction score
Hey folks, I have a Lego set of the London Bridge which totals 4,295 pieces. It took me quite a while to complete it! Here's the picture of the assembled Lego set.

IMG_0298.jpg

Great job. :) It's unbelievable that it has 4,295 pieces to put together at that scale!

Great job. :) It's unbelievable that it has 4,295 pieces to put together at that scale!

Thanks! Yeah! I like big Lego sets of 4,000 or more pieces. There is one Lego set I really want to get which has over 5,000 pieces. The Lego set would be none other than the Taj Mahal!

Now I want one! That look impressive and like it was fun to put together.
I had so many legos when I was a kid. I wonder what happened to them...

Very cool!!

Thanks!! :)

Now I want one! That look impressive and like it was fun to put together.
I had so many legos when I was a kid. I wonder what happened to them...

Thanks! It was really enjoyable putting it all together even though it took a long time!

You could buy the Lego set either on Lego.com and get VIP points if you are a VIP member or you could buy it on Amazon. Here's the link to the one on Amazon.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-4657564-Tower-Bridge-10214/dp/B003Q6BQOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343141560&sr=8-1&keywords=london+bridge+lego[/ame]

I wouldn't mind doing that kind of project. One statement from the article says: It shows the complex inner workings of a jet engine and took four people eight weeks to complete. The engine weighs 677lb and is more than 6ft long.

It took 8 weeks to complete!! If I were to do it alone, it'd probably take me 3 months to complete!

that reallygood one detail it called tower bridge the oridginal london bridge is in arazona,i you selling it

I wouldn't mind doing that kind of project. One statement from the article says: It shows the complex inner workings of a jet engine and took four people eight weeks to complete. The engine weighs 677lb and is more than 6ft long.

It took 8 weeks to complete!! If I were to do it alone, it'd probably take me 3 months to complete!

Yes, but that is awesome build by Rolls Royce.

Sponge Bob

I saw this humongous Sponge Bob Lego two years ago at a store in a mall.

IMG_0127.jpg

awesome for you damn it for you job hard effort xd! I saw you picture!

Hey folks, I have a Lego set of the London Bridge which totals 4,295 pieces. It took me quite a while to complete it! Here's the picture of the assembled Lego set.

Very good! Do the spans open and close with gears inside and stuff?

BTW it's Tower Bridge.

i knew a lego collecter,made some fantastic things definatly not for children.must take ages to do that.i got boxes of lego of my sons he keeping for his son,have you been to denmark see lego world there,it better than lego world in uk but uk one good aswel

Very good! Do the spans open and close with gears inside and stuff?

BTW it's Tower Bridge.

No, the spans don't open and close with gears as they have to be opened with hands.

I am aware it is called the Tower Bridge, but I said "London Bridge" because there are some people who might not know where the iconic bridge is located. :)

i was just being clever thats all..my friends husband got full attick of amazing models takes weeks to do some of them...very complicated

Back