Little People, Big World Season 3

Ummm no body posted it...how interesting!

It is on now...new show started today! It is their 3rd season. :)

One of my roommates watchs that show, but the CC is terrible. CC of all the TLC shows are similar: words together, words stop, no meaning. It is just frustrating.

I watched the show the other night and it was REALLY good i enjoyed myself :-D

I love to watch Little People, Big World and They are telling us how they cope just like everybody with normal height. Jeremy is kind of a little bit aloof and has a girlfiriend while his brother Zack is not ready for relationships, not yet. He still play with his younger brother and teaching him about tricks for playing as imaginations run away with them. Molly is still a sweet girl and little bit lazy on the side. They look like they are rich but I know they are struggling as best to run a farm and trying to sell a product like the stool seat to climb up for the high top of a shelf or cupboard, etc. Matt and Amy along with Zack are having a handicap as dwarfs and it is hard to cope when they are small and don't know what to do with their bodies. I like Zack the best better than Jeremy. They are functioning like normal family and they are wonderful to watch.

Yes I agreed.... they don't like the words "Dwarf" or "midget" so use Little People.

I have seen some Little People.

I love to watch Little People, Big World and They are telling us how they cope just like everybody with normal height. Jeremy is kind of a little bit aloof and has a girlfiriend while his brother Zack is not ready for relationships, not yet. He still play with his younger brother and teaching him about tricks for playing as imaginations run away with them. Molly is still a sweet girl and little bit lazy on the side. They look like they are rich but I know they are struggling as best to run a farm and trying to sell a product like the stool seat to climb up for the high top of a shelf or cupboard, etc. Matt and Amy along with Zack are having a handicap as dwarfs and it is hard to cope when they are small and don't know what to do with their bodies. I like Zack the best better than Jeremy. They are functioning like normal family and they are wonderful to watch.

Some of them I did missing watches but will do watch rerun shows! :D

Back