Little Corner (Happy Space)

Is that a purple canoe on the river?........

:P

And we have a author/ poet in our midts too! Yay!... All kinds of creativity here! I need my camera.... 35 MM black and whites please.... I like the composition and depth of the development . Wish I had the means to do my own..... Perhaps it is time to get my old manual camera back out......:hmm: If you do not like pictures taken speak up now!!

Another lady pulls out a camera. She takes pictures of the beautiful area and all the people who hang out there...

Is that a purple canoe on the river?........

Yep Bott that's mine...hands off!!! :lol:

Another lady pulls out a camera. She takes pictures of the beautiful area and all the people who hang out there...

Yep Bott that's mine...hands off!!! :lol:

What is your favorite composition? I prefer nature... in black and white.... but seems that has been a long time since I have taken any.....

I used to love taking some while my folks rowed the canoe.... got great ones off MooseHead Lake one year......:giggle: They have a three seater Old town canoe in red. I went to college by and lived in the town where they were made.....

...oh wait!....and who is that mischevious little brat who poking head up out of water waiting for the ladies to step into the canoe so he can tip it over?! :laugh2:

Hi Doug! Saw you in time. Where are my Cici's coupons?

Hi Doug! Saw you in time. Where are my Cici's coupons?

I don't even have Cici's here to go get gift certificate and send to you :aw: I have indeed eaten there in other cities though....I really do like following through with favors though. :hmm:

I don't even have Cici's here to go get gift certificate and send to you :aw: I have indeed eaten there in other cities though....I really do like following through with favors though. :hmm:

I was only teasing! I love answering trivia questions all day long for free! :wave:

While everyone is enjoying the canoe rides and such, I will just lay on my back on the ground and watch the clouds go by, imagining what they look like. While watching them, I will have the symphonies playing music in my head of all the Beethoven and Mozart that I can remember. Maybe I will nap. hmmm....

Dropping a large ice pack on Kristina's head as I pass by.

Not to derail a wonderful thread, but what made me think of "tipping a canoe" is because I remembered the old campaign slogan from 1840 election of William H Harrison/John Tyler "Tippacanoe and Tyler Too" Still catchy 170 yrs later. Ironic President Harrison died a little more than a month of office because of complications from a cold that progressed to pneumonia. he stayed out in the cold too long giving his inaugural speech without proper coat for over two hours.

Not to derail a wonderful thread, but what made me think of "tipping a canoe" is because I remembered the old campaign slogan from 1840 election of William H Harrison/John Tyler "Tippacanoe and Tyler Too" Still catchy 170 yrs later. Ironic President Harrison died a little more than a month of office because of complications from a cold that progressed to pneumonia. he stayed out in the cold too long giving his inaugural speech without proper coat for over two hours.

Hey Doug!! Thanks for the little history lesson - Now I can get the info and make my kids learn it as well. I am going to create a lesson on Presidential Campaign Slogans and such. Thank you so much!!

Now - I am back to my nap under the clouds and thanking Botti for the ice pack, but really wondering why-oh-why did she drop it on me instead of placing gently.

I don't even have Cici's here to go get gift certificate and send to you :aw: I have indeed eaten there in other cities though....

:roll:We don't have those up here either..... Had my one and only try when we went to FL in March. Not quite sure what I thought of it......

Doug... what do you use for your stethoscope?? I have been trying to figure out if and when and how I would go back to work ... I still have my RN in case..... I currently use bilat BTE's Starkey Destiney 1200's but will be meeting with MEEI tues for the first time about my new dx and prognosis.... :dunno2: but wondered about that detail.....

Hey Doug!! Thanks for the little history lesson - Now I can get the info and make my kids learn it as well. I am going to create a lesson on Presidential Campaign Slogans and such. Thank you so much!!

Now - I am back to my nap under the clouds and thanking Botti for the ice pack, but really wondering why-oh-why did she drop it on me instead of placing gently.

Sorry, poor social skills! :P

:roll:We don't have those up here either..... Had my one and only try when we went to FL in March. Not quite sure what I thought of it......

Doug... what do you use for your stethoscope?? I have been trying to figure out if and when and how I would go back to work ... I still have my RN in case..... I currently use bilat BTE's Starkey Destiney 1200's but will be meeting with MEEI tues for the first time about my new dx and prognosis.... :dunno2: but wondered about that detail.....

Electronic Stethoscope for BTE Hearing Aids - Cardionics 718-7712 EScope II

This is model type I use and where it describes methods used with BTE aides I use Method #2. I have oticon and it work ok, I really want to try Naida though this summer to see if I get better frequency transposition (or whatever they call it) There are SO many different types of body sounds to auscultate and I really have to "control" my environment if I want to stay good. Im REALLY hoping Naida gets things better on stuff like bowel sounds and some skilled respiratory sound interpretations. But Im still doing it, still loving it, and always advocating for any Deaf/hoh to go out and pursue medicine fields and make that difference that someone else may not make.

(I am not publicly endorsing this product nor this particular distributor)

What is your favorite composition? I prefer nature... in black and white.... but seems that has been a long time since I have taken any.....

I used to love taking some while my folks rowed the canoe.... got great ones off MooseHead Lake one year......:giggle: They have a three seater Old town canoe in red. I went to college by and lived in the town where they were made.....

I love photography :)...I've taken some beutiful photos on on the lake near my house at sunrise/sunset...

...oh wait!....and who is that mischevious little brat who poking head up out of water waiting for the ladies to step into the canoe so he can tip it over?! :laugh2:

Out of the reeds a small head is lurking. He is waiting to tip the canoes. He is spotted by a few of the girls...

I don't mind capsizing for me and Joseph have a wetsuit on...:D

While everyone is enjoying the canoe rides and such, I will just lay on my back on the ground and watch the clouds go by, imagining what they look like. While watching them, I will have the symphonies playing music in my head of all the Beethoven and Mozart that I can remember. Maybe I will nap. hmmm....

Dropping a large ice pack on Kristina's head as I pass by.

One of the girls decides not to go on the canoe trip. She lays on the grass watching the clouds. She almost falls asleep. She is interupted by another girl droping a icepack on her head and running off....

*Due to all the fattening stuff she brought in earlier, I have now decided to help those of us trying to eat healthier. We have fresh fruit, all ready to go. I have made some salads with ingredients fresh from the garden. Also, there is some steamed seafood and grilled corn on the cob. Now, I will set up the grill for some grilled peaches to have some fresh homemade ice cream to go on.*

*Due to all the fattening stuff she brought in earlier, I have now decided to help those of us trying to eat healthier. We have fresh fruit, all ready to go. I have made some salads with ingredients fresh from the garden. Also, there is some steamed seafood and grilled corn on the cob. Now, I will set up the grill for some grilled peaches to have some fresh homemade ice cream to go on.*

:ty: This sounds very yummy We used to make home made ice cream with one of those old tubs as a kid... been ages...... rock salt and crushed ice.... (course we had an electric one so no cranking needed) best ice cream ever! :P

I just came back from dinner, but you make even the healthy stuff sound so good, I will just spend my evening right here by you and the grill. :)

Back