Little Corner (Happy Space)

There is a whole new topic... siblings..... I have a brother... not a twin. I am probley closer to his daughters and his dog. He would maybe go into a coma of deep depression if he ever lost any part of his near perfect life.. or health (he is hearing and will never understand my life). Do any of you have siblings... hearing or not? How do you all get along? Are they on AD?

I am an only child. I have children of my own, although they are young adults now.

But I have a pretty large and extended family with my relatives and my husband's combined.

I am an only child. I have children of my own, although they are young adults now.

But I have a pretty large and extended family with my relatives and my husband's combined.

:lol:My aunt and I are the only ones with hearing loss. She has one aid and it has leveled out I think over the last several years. But considers herself HoH. When it comes to extended family it gets excessive for me... my parents were one of 9 and one of four..... my grandparents.... 1/13, 1/7, 1/6 and so on...... :roll:I have to many cousins to count and I am sure I have yet to meet them all! I have only one daughter who is 4 and my medical professionals have suggested I not have any more biological children becuase of a gene in my family that I will pass on (through the female line only) but I have two neices I adore! And who knows.........:giggle:

I have 2 older brothers who are both hearing. My father and I were the only HOH in the house and he is now gone and I am total deaf now. My maternal grandfather lost his hearing due to age when he hit his 80's. My 2 teenagers have a hearing loss, daughter's is mild, son's is moderate. Son is here on AD once in a blue moon. His screen name is Dashanti.

Huh? I don't get this Berry.

At fairs and stuff I usually blow up balloon animals. Sometimes I facepaint. Usually I give red noses (or other color) for free. On Saint Patties day I give free four leaf clovers for free.

In post #122 I painted one on Milli's cheek as a token.

Now you have one too.

Don't worry it is safe for little kids and it washes off.

If you are looking for the sense of it: It is not logic or language. It is artistic communication you develop a sense for after you have hung around artists for a while.

BTW I have twin daughters. Their mother will tell you they are forty -- But they will tell you she has a poor memory: They are really only 29 and a half.

Okay - *bringing in more angel food cake this time with strawberry cream frosting, chocolate cake with fudge ripple frosting, 6 boxes of cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, sugar, almond butter, and turtle surprise), key lime pie, red velvet cake. apple pie, cherry cheesecake, fresh homemade dog treats, southern sweet tea, regular unsweetened tea, mocha latte coffee, and fruit juices.*

*hoping I have enough for everyone:shock:*

Okay - *bringing in more angel food cake this time with strawberry cream frosting, chocolate cake with fudge ripple frosting, 6 boxes of cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, sugar, almond butter, and turtle surprise), key lime pie, red velvet cake. apple pie, cherry cheesecake, fresh homemade dog treats, southern sweet tea, regular unsweetened tea, mocha latte coffee, and fruit juices.*

*hoping I have enough for everyone:shock:*

Well, at least I will be taken care of. :) I am bringing my own soda to drink though. Man, I should live by you Kristina!

Oh, and since it is dinner time, I am bringing a KFC box for everyone. (Except dogmom. For her I have brought a Boca burger and a sad pat on the head.)

Brings orange juice and milk. Couple of gallons of each. Not much on cooking but orange juice and milk go with everything.

:wave::eek3::WOW what a feast we have, edible and artistic! Berry I do enjoy balloons:D
oh, :ty:Botti:lol: for my lonely, but lovely Boca Burger!
It is so nice to say :wave:to everybody, especially considering I was rear-ended today for the THIRD time in two years.

:wave::eek3::WOW what a feast we have, edible and artistic! Berry I do enjoy balloons:D
oh, :ty:Botti:lol: for my lonely, but lovely Boca Burger!
It is so nice to say :wave:to everybody, especially considering I was rear-ended today for the THIRD time in two years.

I hope you are okay!!

Geez, that has to be a killer with insurance rates.

:wave: Kristina, :ty: I seem to be ok at moment...
well, at least we all had insurance and my dogs weren't in the car
and the cops came - last time they refused to come

Sorry to hear about your car. I hope you get it fixed quickly and that you suffer no ill effects.

*Searches in pockets. Finds a blue balloon and fashions a poodle. Give poodle to dogmom.*

Gotta keep up with this...we move from topic to topic quickly...

That's good dogmom glad your ok :aw:

And a whole feast of food...*tucks into some cherry cheesecake*...

There's a river nearby if anyone fancies joining me for a canoeing lesson to work off inches and pounds gathing from our feast....

Count me in Milli I need to work on my upper arm strength :) *Puts on wetsuit and lifejacket*

Random outcasts space

It is a warm day and the sun is beaming down on the grassy bank. Trees provide shade from the sun. On one of the trees in the farhind, a target hangs. A wooden bow propped underneath with an array of colourful arrows. Near that there is a mountain of leaves. Three Rottweiler dogs happily roll and run around. A river flows nearby with a fleet of canoes tied to the shore. A group of people sit under the trees or in the sunshine. They are the random outcasts. They belong here so why are they called outcasts? From different parts of the world, different backrounds and ages they all sit together- no limits or time differences here. On a blanket on the grass there is an array of food; from cheesecake to KFC. Everybody happily eats and talks (or signs for those who feel more comfortable to sign). One man has facepaints, balloons and an easel out. He entertains the rest of the group by making balloon animals and painting faces. When he's not entertaining the crowd he sits and draws. Another member sits next to a boy under the tree. They look the same and seem to be the same age. The girl is writing in a notebbok and the boy seems to watching with intent....

:P
It is a warm day and the sun is beaming down on the grassy bank. Trees provide shade from the sun. On one of the trees in the farhind, a target hangs. A wooden bow propped underneath with an array of colourful arrows. Near that there is a mountain of leaves. Three Rottweiler dogs happily roll and run around. A river flows nearby with a fleet of canoes tied to the shore. A group of people sit under the trees or in the sunshine. They are the random outcasts. They belong here so why are they called outcasts? From different parts of the world, different backrounds and ages they all sit together- no limits or time differences here. On a blanket on the grass there is an array of food; from cheesecake to KFC. Everybody happily eats and talks (or signs for those who feel more comfortable to sign). One man has facepaints, balloons and an easel out. He entertains the rest of the group by making balloon animals and painting faces. When he's not entertaining the crowd he sits and draws. Another member sits next to a boy under the tree. They look the same and seem to be the same age. The girl is writing in a notebbok and the boy seems to watching with intent....

And we have a author/ poet in our midts too! Yay!... All kinds of creativity here! I need my camera.... 35 MM black and whites please.... I like the composition and depth of the development . Wish I had the means to do my own..... Perhaps it is time to get my old manual camera back out......:hmm: If you do not like pictures taken speak up now!!

Back