Little Corner (Happy Space)

:aw: Sorry I was trying to say.... its ok to just sit and be "not much company" because you don't have to entertain us with talking. ..... but it wasn't that funny.:aw: We could just sit and be quiet. sometimes that is what we need. :sadwave:

Last edited:
Hugs Milli. Takes out some face paint and paints a four leaf clover on her cheek.

Milli-

So sorry to hear about Chanter. Just know that he's playing happily in puppy heaven.

*bringing in some angel food cake with lemon cream frosting*

Milli-

So sorry to hear about Chanter. Just know that he's playing happily in puppy heaven.

Oh, you make my mouth drooling for that angel food cake with lemon cream frosting. Yummy. (Smack licking my lip). Whoo.

Milli, I am sorry that you have lost Chanter. Chanter will have peace in dog heaven, even in puppy heaven. It is sad to lose a very special pet. I am sitting with you and give you hug. :hug:

If you will have me, in condolences I have brought a box of assorted paletas, a shaker of fruit chili and a case of of jarritos for all of us to share and to share kind and fond stories of our lost pets and celebrate the joys our furry friends have brought us. (Mexican ice cream or fruit bars and fruity sodas). By the way, I may also just happen to have some tequila, lime and salt for the wake for those who want to dip the paletas. *shy grin*

If you will have me, in condolences I have brought a box of assorted paletas, a shaker of fruit chili and a case of of jarritos for all of us to share and to share kind and fond stories of our lost pets and celebrate the joys our furry friends have brought us. (Mexican ice cream or fruit bars and fruity sodas). By the way, I may also just happen to have some tequila, lime and salt for the wake for those who want to dip the paletas. *shy grin*

Hi there. Sad time to join up , huh? Oh well, nice items you brought. :)

:aw: Sorry I was trying to say.... its ok to just sit and be "not much company" because you don't have to entertain us with talking. ..... but it wasn't that funny.:aw: We could just sit and be quiet. sometimes that is what we need. :sadwave:

Aww right sorry I just didn't get what you meant...yeah that's what I'm doing:)

Hugs Milli. Takes out some face paint and paints a four leaf clover on her cheek.

Luck of the Irish??...I doubt it Berry :(

Milli-

:ty: Kristina...I know he is...he's up there with Shep who had exactly the same fate...:(

Oh, you make my mouth drooling for that angel food cake with lemon cream frosting. Yummy. (Smack licking my lip). Whoo.

Milli, I am sorry that you have lost Chanter. Chanter will have peace in dog heaven, even in puppy heaven. It is sad to lose a very special pet. I am sitting with you and give you hug. :hug:

Hugs apprieated though I'm not really a hugging kind of girl :giggle:...First thing that has made me giggle hooray...

You are most welcome here...LDnanna...random misfits is for all people...oh mexican food...*rubs hands together*...this ain't good for me but...*tucks in to food*...

Just to update you guys my mum and dad said I could have a new dog and they'll get Sam to train it up to be a hearing dog...:)

Can I join this space Mils? I see you've been talking about Chanter. I miss that dog :(

Can I join this space Mils? I see you've been talking about Chanter. I miss that dog :(

Your very welcome here Joseph...

*Scoots over so her brother can sit beside her and gives him a hug*

So do I Joseph :(

hey there, Milli and Milli's brother :aw:
I still think about and miss my dear heart Rotti, Cagney.....she was my first Rottie

hey there, Milli and Milli's brother :aw:
I still think about and miss my dear heart Rotti, Cagney.....she was my first Rottie

Milli and Milli's brother...I like that...:giggle:

Awwww...Cagney that's a nice name...:aw:

Well I've perked up a bit now that my big brother is here...it's a twin telepathy thing we got going on...I feel safer when he's around...(He's going to kill me now :lol:)

*Puts arm around Joseph's shoulder...they both smile in the same way*...

Well he can be a right pain in the backside sometimes and we fight constantly...

But I'd fight for him anyday :)...

I'm sure he'd agree with me...

Milli and Milli's brother...I like that...:giggle:

Well I've perked up a bit now that my big brother is here...it's a twin telepathy thing we got going on...I feel safer when he's around...(He's going to kill me now :lol:)

*Puts arm around Joseph's shoulder...they both smile in the same way*...

Yeah you would. Yeah it's kinda werid how we read each other's thoughts :hmm: Naw I'm not gonna kill you (here anyways) *Puts arm around Milli's shoulder and gives her a hug*

Well he can be a right pain in the backside sometimes and we fight constantly...

But I'd fight for him anyday :)...

I'm sure he'd agree with me...

You're no angel yourself Milli or should I say Mep (pj- Milli will get this). You know I'd fight your corner too when push comes to shove I do agree with you on that :)

Hay que! Me le gusta mucho, chica. (Hey! I love this stuff, girl.)

Luck of the Irish??...I doubt it Berry :(

Not luck. Love. Always go back to the basics. Remember who you are and what defines you. What happened yesterday brings us to today and takes us to tomorrow.

When I was a little kid a callous man once ran over my little kitten. His attitude was, "So there is one less cat in the world." I am not sure which hurt me worse, the loss of my little kitty or his attitude towards it.

Later I wrote a story about a man who lost someone he loved to a murderer. People said, "Wow. How can such a little kid understand such adult things so well." Looking back now, after having lost my mother and my wife I realize I knew very little compared to what I know now.

But I knew more than most at age 12 because I was able to go into my experience, live my experience fully, and come out the other side.

That is what makes writers and artists and clowns.

*Paints a four leaf clover on Deaflad's cheek so now we can tell them together.*

*Goes back to his easel and starts to sketch out a new painting. This one has a little cloud girl, her arms stretched out to the sides of the canvas: each hand in an ILY handshape showing "I love you thiiiiiiisssss much." Behind her Chanter frolics with a cloud ball.*

I'm glad you will be able to have another dog, Milli, and glad to see your brother among us.

That makes three twin sets here that I know. :)

You're no angel yourself Milli or should I say Mep (pj- Milli will get this)

Private joke yeah I get it :giggle:....though we really shouldn't do that in front of guests, dogs, aquitances and friends...:shock:

Not luck. Love. Always go back to the basics. Remember who you are and what defines you. What happened yesterday brings us to today and takes us to tomorrow.

When I was a little kid a callous man once ran over my little kitten. His attitude was, "So there is one less cat in the world." I am not sure which hurt me worse, the loss of my little kitty or his attitude towards it.

Later I wrote a story about a man who lost someone he loved to a murderer. People said, "Wow. How can such a little kid understand such adult things so well." Looking back now, after having lost my mother and my wife I realize I knew very little compared to what I know now.

But I knew more than most at age 12 because I was able to go into my experience, live my experience fully, and come out the other side.

That is what makes writers and artists and clowns.

*Paints a four leaf clover on Deaflad's cheek so now we can tell them together.*

*Goes back to his easel and starts to sketch out a new painting. This one has a little cloud girl, her arms stretched out to the sides of the canvas: each hand in an ILY handshape showing "I love you thiiiiiiisssss much." Behind her Chanter frolics with a cloud ball.*

(Sarcastically) Ah great you put me and my brother together- that what everyone does...Just kidding with ya...

Sorry to hear bout your kitten, mum and wife Berry :(...

Just the way you described that Berry gave me the image in my head...

And I drew it like what you've written...*Showing Berry drawing in notepad*...

I'm glad you will be able to have another dog, Milli, and glad to see your brother among us.

That makes three twin sets here that I know. :)

Yep dog is good, brother is bad :giggle:

Cool I know writealex has a twin brother but who esle is a twin?

Private joke yeah I get it :giggle:....though we really shouldn't do that in front of guests, dogs, aquitances and friends...:shock:

(Sarcastically) Ah great you put me and my brother together- that what everyone does...Just kidding with ya...

Sorry to hear bout your kitten, mum and wife Berry :(...

Just the way you described that Berry gave me the image in my head...

And I drew it like what you've written...*Showing Berry drawing in notepad*...

Yep dog is good, brother is bad :giggle:

Cool I know writealex has a twin brother but who esle is a twin?

Cheri and Angel are identical blond twins, but they don't participate too much anymore.

Back