listening to music.....

peekaboo

Reaction score
okay you deafies and hoh....

Do you like to listen to your music loud on speakers blaring? or put on your headphone where you can feel the drum beats close to your eardrums. Me personally I like to wear my headphones so I can blare it in my ears! LOL :D

1525123367663.png

It depends on who is home. If my wife is out, I'll crank up my megaboom speakers and have it on the desk in front of me or hold it up to my ears. The full volume would blow my wife out the room but for me I wish the max volume could go twice as loud. When my wife is home, I put on my neckloop.

Yeah I would like to have a mega boom speaker :) I dont have one, but if I did, it will be turned on full blast when my room mate is not here :p hahahaha

no megaboom speakers here... I'd turn up my PC speakers but don't. Much prefer music with my 'headphones'-- DAI cords plugged in :)

yes i used my headphones as well. it gives me... privacy sort of speak to listen to what I want in the house :)

yes i used my headphones as well. it gives me... privacy sort of speak to listen to what I want in the house :)
What an interesting product the subpac is. After 4 years of use I am still enamored of my Grado Labs SR225 headphones. I went to a dedicated audio store where the single owner/worker patiently took me through tests of 4 or 5 different headphones. I told him my hearing profile and he felt from the beginning Grado would be the choice, but made sure by testing all alternatives. They are expensive, but my partner had offered 2 years before that to buy them for me. I'd been so pessimistic anything could help that I delayed.

Now I'm happy to use the phone again as long s I am on my computer, where Skype sound works best though Iphone is ok. I would not be happy with a 3 lb battery on my back, sitting in my wheelchair, but it sounds like a great possibility for able-bodied folks.

Did you notice this link?
http://feel.subpac.com/deaf-community/meet-mitchell-the-bass-player-that-is-deaf/

What an interesting product the subpac is. After 4 years of use I am still enamored of my Grado Labs SR225 headphones. I went to a dedicated audio store where the single owner/worker patiently took me through tests of 4 or 5 different headphones. I told him my hearing profile and he felt from the beginning Grado would be the choice, but made sure by testing all alternatives. They are expensive, but my partner had offered 2 years before that to buy them for me. I'd been so pessimistic anything could help that I delayed.

Now I'm happy to use the phone again as long s I am on my computer, where Skype sound works best though Iphone is ok. I would not be happy with a 3 lb battery on my back, sitting in my wheelchair, but it sounds like a great possibility for able-bodied folks.

O
Did you notice this link?

OH my gosh... i wanted to cry but held back, what an awesome talent!!!!!! thanks for sharing that video!
p.s. i have not tried the subpac, A must have for driving :D not wear it, but under the seat. :D

this thread should be good
o.png

I love YouTube , I search for bands I like and turn it up with a Bluetooth speaker.

Back