Lisa and I watched Xmen 2..

SilenceGold

Reaction score
We went out this afternoon to watch X-men 2 with open captions. YES, it is recommended that children go and watch. It's amazing with graphics and the plot was so good and very fitable!

It was sad at the end...but oh well...hope the 3rd part comes out soon! Can't wait!

(if this is the repost...please point me to where the proper thread is since I only looked under the Movies section)

Cool...I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out on a DVD or VHS so I can rent to watch with CC. There's no open caption theater in where I live. :ugh: Thanks for the recommendation. :thumb:

It is possible that X3 is in production so...X2 was my favorite movie of the year! :thumb:

Wolverine and NighCrawler were just SWEET! :D

I have to say that the movie was remarkable as a comic flick!

I loved the opening with the Nightcrawler, it was just... amazing. Basically the perfect opening to a X-Men movie.

Professor X, such a powerful character and Patrick Stewart is the perfect person to fill that role. They couldn't had picked anybody better!

I knew from the beginning, even as a child... that they would want Patrick Stewart to be Professor X.

It was like he was born for the role!

Chills were sent down my spine when I found that Professor X can be such a scary person when he is unable to control himself. Man, imagine the damages he could had done if he was forced to kill all these non-mutant folks.

Jean Grey, she will be back for the third. Trust me on this one, she'll come back as an even more powerful mutant.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yes, I saw that phoneix at the end. :D

Good thing that you noticed the Phoneix's reflection.

Yes, I saw that phoneix at the end. :D
Yep X3 would proably be the coolest of all when Jean Grey makes a comeback with the most powerful mutant powers EVER.

I didn't know that Phoneix would be the most powerful mutant of all the Xmen?

well, actually, Magneto is the most powerful mutant of all, but Jean Grey, as the Phoneix, will have the MOST extreme powers out of herself ever...of course, she might even defeat magneto lol

Nah..Magneto wasn't that powerful in that glass prison until that fool with iron in his body. :p

yup, SG. But Professor Xavier is powerful when it comes to brains and minds. Remember that the mind is the most powerful thing of all the body functions.

Nah..Magneto wasn't that powerful in that glass prison until that fool with iron in his body. :p
I think it was plastic actually...lol well he can't control ANYTHING expect metals of course...

I like Wolverine. He is basically unbreakable. He have the power to heal himself and His claws are impossible to break...In my very humble opinion, I think the Wolverine is the most powerful mutant of all.

Originally posted by NKidd
I like Wolverine. He is basically unbreakable. He have the power to heal himself and His claws are impossible to break...In my very humble opinion, I think the Wolverine is the most powerful mutant of all.

Rogue herself has the ability to kill Wolverine, at least he could had died if he wasn't let go of back in the first movie.

Back