Lincoln Continental is coming back

my coz had his since 70'80' he met me SeaTac airport he called it his mafia car.not knowing much about cars he did not know it big deal to drive in one..certainly not a car to pop shops in it got style

A few years ago my dad rented a Lincoln Town car... what a luxury ride and you could sleep real comfortable in the backseat.

If you don't like the look... don't buy it. Everyone has a choice of vehicles they buy...there is so many to choose from. Some people like Lincoln which is part of Ford family... if they don't like it, they can buy Cadillac that is part of GM family.

it was like being in Rolls Royse not that I been in many but beautiful drive..it brown car will gold and I think maple wood..his must been worth so much money it still being driven today

You could buy a house with the price of Rolls Royce and maybe Ferrari. :)

it was like being in Rolls Royse not that I been in many but beautiful drive..it brown car will gold and I think maple wood..his must been worth so much money it still being driven today

I ive in house that not got room for push bike let alone a car like that

Anyway, remember there was a big competition between Cadillac and Lincoln a long time ago. After Lincoln Continental was gone, Cadillac was like "Yay!" Soon it's coming back, will Cadillac be like "Uh-oh!"?

Suicide doors-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_door

They are hinged on the rear of the door rather than the front of the door and tend to fly open while in transit because of air flow at least with much older cars. They are better made now I think-- considering the Mini we have has 'suicide doors'

some better looking pictures- If you scroll down to near the end, there's a picture of a Lincoln Continental.

Cars with suicide doors

The old classic Lincolns had Suicide Doors and I loved that style. Now any car can have it, but every time I think about those doors, I always think of Lincolns.

Don't think I will ever own a luxury car but nice to see American car line bounce back even if it's owned by Ford.

Alright, why are those doors called suicide doors? Do those doors suicide the driver/passengers? :confused:

L08.jpg

Back