lilredridinhood, will your squirrel grow up to be a ....

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
pothead??

squirrel2.jpg

ah no... and besides, i think that's a gopher. if its a squirrel, then its a very very fat squirrel.

right click the pick and go to properties...it says squirrel.

ahhh nothing new abt BBNT! finding someone to play and pick on LMAO!

A gopher? i think it's a ground hog.. Squirrel have thick long furry hair.. and point ears.. small face.. not like the picture above..

i know... it looks nothing like my squirrel.. and besides, bbnt, squirrels dont dig holes in the ground.. this one is in one.

lilredridinhood said:
i know... it looks nothing like my squirrel.. and besides, bbnt, squirrels dont dig holes in the ground.. this one is in one.

When you smoke pot you do a lot of stupid things you don't normaly do

Smoking pot gives you the munchies and they are always cute when they're small

I have another one that lives in my backyard, Homer, he's about 2 years old, and hes nowhere as ugly as that thing.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

lilredridinhood said:
yeah but... that thing's just ew.

What about this one? You sure this chippy is not related to your squirrel? ;)

Attachments

• smoking_nuts.jpg
    smoking_nuts.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 60
bbnt's pix looks more like a gopher -- i would agree with some ppl who posted on here saying groundhog or gopher

I think the people who posted up the pictures are high themselves....they are NOT squirrels how do i know? my university is famous for having squirrels and chicken all over campus......that is NOT a squirell...

Squirrels are grey in general -- and have long bushy tails. They don't live underground...they mainly stay up in trees. The pic bbnt posted is of a either pirarie dog or gopher. Squirrels are smaller and thinner than that. Whoever took that picture mislabeled it as squirrel as it deffy isn't a squirrel!

The other pic Deaf258 posted is of a chimpunk -- has little tail and stripes on the back as indicated in the picture. ;)

Back